44. The Sins Of Jack Price (TU)

Title- The Sins Of Jack Price

Author- BennyBedlam

Genre- The Unknown

Reviewed by- 

An amazingly designed book cover which itself is enough to hook and give sneak peek of what the author has in store for readers. The description gives hefty amount of clues to say the least of a story that should be definitely read.

A reminder to the readers here that the story has mature content and should be read accordingly.

The story opens with charm and spins in the readers to come along the journey with the main character. The writing is strong and firm which makes readers scorn, hate, adore and be repulsed mimicking the gestures of the character himself.

It is impolite if I miss to state here that Lucifer is exactly I have been imagining. A sleek epitome of perfection and a devious demon who is not at all bashful in accepting his power of seducing the innocent into wrong. This character might be enchanting and repulsive to many at the same time. I would like to congratulate the author for his tremendous research.

Though at some places you need a little editing for example to differentiate the internal monologue or musings apart from the conversational dialogues.

It is fascinating that the main character who seems to be initially quite comfortable being dead later turns to be trying to run away on his heels. I am sure readers are going to have a tug of war whether to loathe or pity him.

This book breaks the cliché of glorifying good versus bad or trying to rectify the position of bad. Instead, this is an open invitation to the party and readers are free to go whichever side they prefer.

I will not go into spoilers and would end as the book is a must read for the ones who love a little of thrill, a little of horror, a little of philosophy and Dante's Inferno as well.