Rules and Submissions

RULES

- You can only request one story per user

- You cannot specifically request a certain reviewer

- You must post your request in the comments of the next chapter. Comments left on the profile or anywhere else will be ignored.

- Due to the nature of our campaign, we do not accept fanfiction.

Submissions

* After you submit your form, the story will go on to the genre head you submitted to. They will assign stories to those in the genre.

* As stated above, you cannot request a certain reviewer. The reviewer will do their best to leave positive and helpful feedback on your story with the main purpose of fixing any possible cliches.

A few things you must note:

- If the reviewer feels it would fit better in another genre, they will give it to the leader in that genre and you will be notified.

- It is up to the discretion of each reviewer how long it may take. We will not try and avoid the review but please know that we may be busy and it can take some time.

- Only the first 5 chapters of your story will be reviewed due to time constraints.

- When we post the review, the title of the chapter will include the title of story and the genre initials (eg. TO for the otherworldly)

- If you are confused on which genre your story is, visit the next chapter to assess which genre your story might fall in or ask any of us in the comments section and we'll do our best to help you out.