11. I'm Still Sadie (TU)

Title: I'm Still Sadie

Author: @Ritanitatita

Genre: The Unknown

Reviewed By: @CodeScarlet

I thought otherwise when I first looked at this book. The cover, although beautiful, gave me an emotional feel, as if the story was going to be sentimental and personal. But it was only fitting that it goes under The Unknown genre. Because there is no way I could have the guessed half of the stuff this story has! It's incredible!

Every chapter without fail, you always hook me in with your first paragraph. Whether it be something weird and hilarious, I get intrigued and it makes me want to read on! The many diverse people in this story really shines a light on how far off it is from everything I've read. And these characters are most definitely believable. I've met a couple like them in real life! I haven't spotted a single cliché. So props to you!

Something that can help your writing be even better is adding a tone. Remember, it's not what you say, but how you say it. Tone helps grasp your audience and make them feel the same way as your main character does. It's pretty easy to do. If your going for something happy, make your character do and say happy things. Like smiling at everyone, sashaying to the kitchen, or getting up on early on Friday. But don't overdo it, it will become monotonous after a while.

There were some problems with overusing "I" but no matter that. Just add some personification, squeeze a few sentences together and Voila! You won't have to worry about overused words anymore!

Even if you someone says otherwise, this book gets an eight of ten from me. I will definitely recommend this book to people who need to laugh, love a cliffhanger and ones who just want to a good read ( without the clichés, if you know what I mean ).