69. You Have A Boyfriend In Another Band - Ashton

Start from the beginning

"AH!" Your boyfriend screeched a little in surprise as it went off.

"Ashton must have set an alarm on my phone," you mumbled, picking yourself up off of the floor.

"That's quite the alarm," Tristan commented, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah," you grabbed your phone and turned it off.

"What time is it anyway?" He asked, "nine? Ten?"

"Uh," you glanced back up at your phones clock, "one fifteen. Wait... WHAT?!"

"AUGH!" You both looked at each other in horror and began to get up.

"MOVE MOVE!" Tristan barked, grabbing some clothes to change into.

"Now I can't take a shower," you complained, running into the bathroom.

You and Tristan both quickly brushed your teeth. While he did his hair, you put on an extra layer of deodorant and some dry shampoo. That would have to do given your present circumstances.

You then left the bathroom so that he could do his hair and change, moving to your own closet to put on clothes instead. You quickly pulled a tshirt over your head and almost got your jeans on when Tristan burst back into your room.

"WHERE ARE MY SHOES?" He asked, looking in the closet while you shimmied your jeans the rest of the way on.

"Downstairs maybe?" You asked, pocketing your phone.

"You're right, I left them down there," he shook his head, "I'm losing it."

"It's okay," you were rather stressed yourself, "but we need to go!"

So the two of you ran downstairs and shoved on your shoes. Then it was a scramble out the door and to the car.

"The doors locked?!" You said, tugging on the handle.

"Right, uhhh," he patted himself down, "I forgot the key!"

You rolled your eyes and impatiently tapped your foot as he ran back inside. He was out quickly and the car was unlocked. You climbed in the passengers seat and opened your navigation to get you to the location.

"Here goes nothing," Tristan half-grinned, half-winced as he floored it and you shot forward.

...

"Don't drive like that when there are dogs in the car," you gripped the handle above your seat tightly.

"I know I know," he said.

You shakily got out of the car and the two of you went inside the shelter. You walked out ten minutes later with a puppy carrier containing eight little furballs.

"They're so cute!" You cooed as you put them in the back.

"We're going to be late," Tristan whined. You looked over at him to see that he was trying really hard to not look at the dogs himself. 

"But baaabe," you tugged on his sleeve, pulling him over to the opening of the cage.

"No, we can't," he pleaded. You ignored him however and opened the carrier, you wanted, no needed to say hi to the cute little dogs before you could go.

"look at this," you squealed, reaching in and taking out a little black and white dog. 

"Nope, not cracking, we need to go," he tried to look in every other direction but the little puppy in your hand.

You reached down and looked at the dogs collar. The medallion attached to the loop on the collar was inscribed with the name, "Typo."

"Aweee, but they named him Typo, look how cute he is," you put the puppy right up in Tristan's face. He couldn't resist when the puppy yawned and snuggled into his cheek.