69. You Have a Boyfriend In Another Band - Michael

Start from the beginning

"Don't 'yes' me, I'm having a CRISIS HERE!" The bassist screamed in his bandmates ear.

"When are you not? And why don't you just come in here instead of calling me you nerd?" He huffed.

"Fine," the line went dead and Luke was rewarded with two precious seconds of peace. Then Calum unlocked his hotel room with his key and marched inside.

"Where were we?" He asked, shutting the door behind him.

"You were having a crisis," Luke responded, scrolling through his Instagram.

"Right, I FEEL SO BAD!" Calum screeched, "I HAVE A THING FOR Y/N! IT'S SO WRONG! SHE'S A FRIEND AND MICHAEL'S LITTLE SISTER!"

Luke raised an eyebrow, "quiiiiite the pickle you're in," he agreed.

"Why aren't you surprised, or mad, or giving me any advice," Calum pouted, jumping to lay on the bed next to Luke.

"Because it was pretty obvious you liked her, and that she liked you too," the blonde finally locked his phone and gave Calum some much-needed attention.

"Don't say that," the brunette hissed, "I don't know what I'd do if she liked me back!"

"Maybe date? You're pretty dramatic you know," Luke rolled his eyes.

"No I'm not, I can't date her no matter how much I want to," Calum groaned, "she's way out of my league, and Michael will castrate me!"

"Again with the overthinking things," Luke patted his friends fluffy hair, "Michael just wants Y/N to be happy, and safe, and you know not pregnant. So treat her well and he can't complain."

"Michael can complain about anything," Calum said bitterly.

Luke laughed loudly, "he can but they're all empty threats."

"Easy for you to say," Calum whined at Luke's lack of sympathy for his situation and batted his hands away.

"Just get it over with Calum, rip off the bandaid and ask her out."

...

Luke's advice half-worked. Calum asked you out. He had insisted on doing it in person so it happened the next time he was on break. Michael was out with Ashton, not telling you where he was, or how long he would be gone. Naturally you had incited Calum over to help pass the time.

...
(Ah ew this is going to be cringey)

"Calum!" You ran to greet him at the door. He of course had his own key to Michael's house, so jumped up and into his arms just as he got the door open.

"Y/N," he was surprised at your greeting, but not unhappy.

He (cheekily) put one his hands under your butt to hold you up, as he walked inside.

"I missed you," you murmured into his neck as he kicked the door shut.

"I missed you too," he said, hoisting you up further so that the two of you were eye-to-eye.