"Jessy it's good to hear your voice" He sighed. "Please come see me-

"If you know what I am then I don't think-

"Please I neeed you" I can hear the despair and sadness in his voice and I knew I had to see him.

I had to see for myself that no harm has be done to him because hearing his voice like this didn't sound right. He didn't sound like the little boy I grew up with.

"Okay." I rubbed my face. "Where?"

"The lake house I never moved just let yourself in okay?"

"Okay"

                 ~~//~~//~~

Parking outside the big house was just like I remembered it. I remember the big front yard that leads to the lake the is display for everyone to view. I remember running around here when I was in little pig tails until I grew up. I remember taking a book and reading on the bridge where Oscar would jump off to the lake. I remember running through the woods drunk because we thought a good hide and seek while drunk will be fun, it was a really bad idea. I remember climbing up these stoney path a million times and I remember this white door with the golden handle.

I opened my second home where I always run to when I need someone. It was just like I remember it. Big wide open spaces with lots of windows to view the beautiful nature. I walk across the wooden floor looking around the place for him.

I can hear him some where and it made me nervous that he is just around the corner. Would I run up to him and tackle him into a hug and never let go of him when I see him? Would I just stare because it's been so long that it hurts to look at him? What would I do when I stood right infront of him?

A strong scent of alcohol disinfectant lingered in the air making me twitch my nose.

"Oscar?" I called out walking through the big dinning area.

Around the corner is where I found him it was like my heart dropped to my stomach as I stare down at him.

"Hello Jessy" He wheeled himself to turn his body towards me.

He spoke so weakly and tired, his hair is dry and unhealthy which I'm sure he's sad about because he takes pride in making sure he has good hair. He has a few wire on his veins pumping something in his system. The most thing that stood out to me is the big dark circles around his eyes that looked like it sunken into his skull. He lost a few weight he didn't have that muscle figure from basketball anymore.

"I hope your silent because I'm too hot for you that you lost all sense to speak" He smirk.

At least he still have his sense of humor but some how that made the painful twist in my chest hurt even more.

"Oscar what happened?" I whispered my eyes scanning his whole body.

I can hear the weak heart beat that struggled to pump and he seemed to have trouble breathing as well.

"Bone cancer happened" He shrugged. "Come sit down before you faint" He cracked a smile.

Slowly I sat on the chair not taking my eyes off him.

"You look good" He wheeled himself closer. "Always hot Jessy, I knew I shouldn't have left you go" He chuckled but it didn't reach the sadness in his eyes.

"How can you act like everything is okay? You're dying" I tried not to let the emotions overwhelm me but it's beginning to feel harder by the minute.

"That's right I'm dying there is no point in being depressed about it. I accepted it"

"Cammy doesn't know does she" I pointed out.