67. You're On Drugs - Ashton

Start from the beginning

There was a cooler sitting on the ground and you walked over, intending to get yourself a drink, when a hot guy stopped you.

"Helllllllo gorgeous," he looked you up and down. You raised an eyebrow. He was wearing a shirt with the letters of the frat on it. That made him dangerous.

You see, you really did have boundaries, and messing with college boys was beyond them. Not that they weren't nice to look at, maybe have a quick chat, or occasionally dance with, but nothing more. You didn't want to put yourself in a situation you couldn't get out of. So you also never accepted open drinks from college boys that you didn't expressly watch being made. You knew there was something wrong if they refused to drink it themselves, or let you watch them pour the drink.

"Hi," you grinned shortly, and tried to walk around him.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" He stuck an arm out to block your path, "We just started talking."

"Yeah, but I'm not interested," you pushed his arm away and walked past.

You heard him scoff, but you didn't respond. You just walked over and opened the cooler, taking out a bottle of cheap beer. That was good enough for you. You popped the cap off and took a long drink. Hot guy was still watching you. 

You decided that it was about time to find Y/BFF/N. So you and your beer slipped past him and back into the crowd. He surprisingly let you go, but you felt his eyes on you for some time.

Y/BFF/N was of course right in the middle of the group of people dancing. You knew she would be, she didn't like drinking like you, she liked dancing.

"HEY!" You yelled, coming up beside her.

"HEY YOURSELF! I SEE YOU ALREADY FOUND SOMETHING TO DRINK?" She teased you, letting go of the boy she was just dancing with.

"YOU KNOW IT!"

What happened next was typical for you at parties. You danced with Y/BFF/N while drinking your beer, and then when you were out you got another one. By the time you finished your third there was a nice buzz in your system.

"YOU MIGHT WANT TO SLOW DOWN!" She frowned as you left for your fourth.

She had a point, you were drinking more, faster, than you normally would, but your hot stalker had been watching you from the edge of the crowd nearly the whole time. You just wanted to distract yourself.

You smiled at her and shrugged playfully, a little gesture of 'it's just who I am'.

She let you go, and you headed for the kitchen. This time, unlike the last two, hot, scratch that, creepy stalker boy followed you.

"Where are you going beautiful?" He smirked as you walked back toward the cooler.

"You know where I'm going, don't ask questions you know the answer to," you said gruffly, still having some rationality.

"Hmmmm well I was just wondering if you wanted to ditch the beer for something better," he came right up behind you, so that when you turned back around the two of you were face to face.

You wanted to say no, you really did, but you just couldn't.

"Whatcha have in mind?" You asked.

"Come here," he led you over to the island and pulled out a new solo cup. He placed it on the counter and grabbed a bottle of rum and some cranberry juice from under the counter. You watched closely as he mixed it. It was actually entertaining as it seemed he knew what he was doing.

"You never told me your name," he smiled, successfully getting your eyes to look up at his face. He was done making the drink anyway. Or so you thought, that second of you looking up was all he needed to slip in some white powder from his sleeve while he slid the glass down to you.