Chapter 51

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. I REALLY NEED YOU GUYS TO READ IT.

Chapter 51

NICOLE'S POV

"Guys get out here now!" I yelled. I had Myah by her arm and was practically dragging her out of the room and into the living room. Everyone burst out of their rooms to see what was going on.

"W-what happened?" Niall asked, eyes wide and alert.

I jerked Myah forward so she'd be standing before them, so she could tell them what she told me only moments ago.

Myah flipped her hair and smirked to herself. She was enjoying this. She liked that fact that I was irritated and upset. But she doesn't know me. I'm not the same scared girl I was five months ago.

"Talk!" I exclaimed.

Myah gave me a smile that made me wanna beat the crap out of her. The others waited patiently as Myah took a breath and spoke.

"Mason is going to kill Aubrey tomorrow night." She said plainly, as if the topic did not peak her interests.

"What're you talking about?" Liam asked, looking at me.

"All those years ago, when Aubrey murdered Mason's family, their bodies were found and pronounced dead on December 18th, which is tomorrow's date." Maybe explained.

"Are you fucking with us?" Harry asked.

"Nope. He has talked about it before. That's why he has gone through all this trouble. He wants Aubrey to pay for killing his family."

Anger and fear welled up inside me just hearing her say it a second time.

"But-" Niall started, but Louis silenced him. I knew what Niall was about to say, and I thanked Louis for stopping him. We don't want Myah knowing more of our business, nor do we want her knowing about Aubrey's little secret.

"Yeah that's it." Myah shrugged her shoulders and started examining her nails. God, I wanna punch her in the nose.

Zayn came to stand next to me, his arms instantly wrapping around me. He was so warm and comforting, his hand running up and down my back.

LEIGH-ANNE'S POV

"So Mason is going to kill Aubrey tomorrow?!" I asked. I know she just said that, but I can't believe what I'm hearing. It sounds like it really isn't going to happen, but I can feel deep down inside that it just might.

"Didn't I just say that?" Myah snapped at me. I narrowed my eyes at her but before I could tell her off, Kamaria stepped in.

"Listen here bitch", she started. "You need to watch who you're talking to. I don't have the patience, nor do I have the will power to keep myself from knocking you the fuck out!"

"I wanna see you try. I kicked your ass before, I can do it again." Myah snarled.

Kamaria's hand went straight to her belt and she whipped out a dagger. The blade was held at Myah's throat as Kamaria shoved her into the opposites wall, the weight making a few objects fall to the floor. Nothing broke, to Drew's relief, but I feared Kamaria was not going to back down.

"Kamaria don't." Louis pleaded. Her forearm held Myah to the wall, using her right knee to keep Myah pinned. Myah tried to keep a distance between them by pushing her arms out against Kamaria's chest.

"Do it." Myah taunted her.

Liam grasped Kamaria by her shoulders and had to forcefully pull her away. Kamaria tried to shake him off by Liam was stronger. He took the blade from her and tried to keep her from charging Myah again. Myah smiled triumphantly, pleased with the fact that Kamaria lost control. I drew my hands into fists, ready to attack that girl. I really can't stand her. I don't know who she thinks she is. A hand grasped mine and I looked to see it was Louis. He shook his head at me and traced patterns into my hand, soothing me.

Liam was whispering something to Kamaria, attempting to calm her down. Her face was in a harsh scowl, but as the seconds pass her face began to relax.

The tension began to ease and we all put our attention back on Myah, who was examining her nails again. Wow, I've never wanted to hit someone so badly before.

ZAYN'S POV

Things are getting out of control now. Kamaria just tried to cut Myah's throat not two minutes ago, and it was intense. And not to mention the fact that Myah was taunting her to do it. What the hell is wrong with that girl?

"Enough of the bullshit." Harry spoke up, walking up to Myah.

"Oh, does Curly Q have a bad attitude?" She taunts him. Harry is the LAST person you want to taunt, everyone knows that. Obviously, everyone except her.

"You know, I've never hit a woman before. Don't make me break my streak." He snarled through gritted teeth. Worry flashed through Myah's eyes and she took a step back. Izzy pulled Harry by the back of his t-shirt so that he would keep walking towards her.

"Where is Mason now?" Niall asked.

"As if I would tell you." Myah chuckled.

"You know, you aren't in the best position to be a smart ass, Myah." Leigh shot at her. Myah simply shrugged her shoulders.

It's weird to know that it's a few hours ago, Myah's was vulnerable. She was crying her heart out, confessing her love to me, showing me how much of a dick I was to her. I believed that there was some kind of good in her. I believed she was lost in the dark and needed someone who cared about her enough that they'd be the light to guide her. Obviously, she is back to being her usual bitter self.

"That's it!" Nicole yelled. She's been quiet the while time, burying her face into my shoulder. I wasn't expecting her to talk, expecting to be a little shaken by Myah's news about Aubrey. Nicole stormed over to Myah and I feared for Myah, not gonna to lie.

She grabbed Myah's shoulders and brought her knee up to her stomach. Myah grunted, and doubled over in pain. She grabbed a fistful of Myah's hair and began pulling her down the hallway. I reached out to stop her.

"Don't!" She yelled at me, raising her index finger at me.

She continued dragging Myah down the hall until they were in one of the rooms. The door slammed shut, and I ran to go open it. It was locked. I banged on the door begging Nicole to open up to me, but the only response I got was the sound of Myah grunting and crying out, and the sound of something thumping against the ground.

NICOLE'S POV

I back handed Myah with all my strength and she went flying back into the dresser. The corner of her mouth was bleeding, and she struggled to keep herself up, needing the dresser to be her crutch.

"Is that all you got?" Myah heaved. I angrily punched her in the gut, and she toppled over. She clutched her abdomen, her body cringing.

I crouched down beside her so she could see my face. She was frowning at me while she gasped for air and some relief from her pain.

"Since you didn't hear me the first time, I'm going to say it again. You are going to help us get my mother back, before Mason kills her. Do you understand?"

Myah smiled. "What makes you think I'd help you?"

"Are you aware of what happened between me and a certain red-haired girl? Her name was Alice."

Myah's eyes widened, confirming that she indeed knew who I was referring to, and what happened to her.

"Test my patience and refuse to help us, and me killing someone won't be an accident this time." I growled.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

So I received a few messages from some readers asking me if I was going to make a second book to Safe and Sound. The truth is, I never thought about doing a sequel. I'm not sure if I will, but since I am being asked I will take the idea into consideration.

But how would you feel if a did a book 2 to 'Safe and Sound'?

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT YOU OPINION ABOUT A SEQUEL!!

Alright I'm done, bye bye babies!!

-Lauren xx