Chapter 20

FAN ME,

COMMENT,

VOTE!!

Enjoy 👍✌

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20

NICOLE'S POV

I couldn't watch, I just couldn't. I turned my head away from Kamaria, screwing my eyes shut. A few seconds later I heard the gun go off. My heart stopped. It literally stopped. I don't know what it was but something inside me stirred. I felt my heart go on overdrive as soon as the shot fired, and I felt adrenaline run through my veins.

I screamed out as I threw my my body forward, then back, knocking my head into the man behind me's mouth. I heard a few cracks, indicating I hit his teeth. He groaned in pain and his grip on my arms loosened a bit. It was enough for me to force my body away from his. I jerked away then swiftly sent my right fist to his jaw. His body fell to the ground and I swiftly kicked him in his face. He struggled to get back up and I was ready for him. But before I could hit him again, an arm locked with mine, spinning me away from the man. Kamaria. She had a gun in her hand, and pulled the trigger, shooting the man on the ground.

She looked back at me with a smirk on her face. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought she had been shot. I thought for sure she was dead. I half attacked her as I hugged her, and she hugged me back.

"How the hell did you-" She cut me off.

"You can't kill Kamaria." She giggled. I laughed at her remark, I find it funny how she talks in first person. I heard a few grunts behind me and remembered the boys.

All three boys were fighting someone. I looked to Niall, who was currently being gripped by the collar and then thrown across the bar. He landed with a thud, then got right back up. He hopped over the counter, sending a Superman punch to the guy's nose. He punched the guy in the gut a few times before upper cutting. Niall rushed to help Louis, who was on the floor being kicked in the ribs by a rather large man.

My attention went to Zayn. His body moved skillfully as he dodged a few hits and returned the favor. I've never seen him fight before so I kind of wanted to just soak in the scene before me.

The man threw his right fist at Zayn, but he blocked it. Zayn threw his fist at the man's stomach, then his face. The man forced his knee into Zayn's stomach, causing Zayn to grunt in pain. Zayn backed away a little, but was punched in the face. His lip was now split and bleeding and it took everything in me not to cry. Zayn wiped the blood with his sleeve, then gave the guy an evil grin. Zayn quickly moved to kick the guy in the knee and punch him in the face. The man tried to hit back, but Zayn grabbed his arm and brought his elbow down into it, almost breaking bone. Zayn punched the guy again, then kicked him in the knee. The man fell to his knee, yelling in pain. Zayn pushed the man back into the chair, then grabbed the back of the man's neck and slamming his face into the table. The man fell to the ground unconscious.

I stood jaw dropped at what I saw. I knew Zayn could fight, I knew he was dangerous, but I didn't think it was this much. I looked to Kamaria, who was equally as shocked as I was. Zayn spit some blood out of his mouth, while his chest was moving up and down rapidly. His knuckles were a little bloody, but I couldn't decipher whether it was his blood or the other guy's. He was lethal, and it truly frightened me. Yeah, I've seen Zayn get mad, and he has yelled at me before. But this was his animal side, a side I've never seen. And it both scared me and turned me on.

Niall and Louis finally knocked the big guy unconscious and were standing proud while giving each other a fist bump. Both boys sported a few cuts and bruises, but they still managed to look attractive.