Chapter 7

Sorry for the wait.  Been studying for my AP exam.  I hope I do well on it, so fingers crossed!!!  Anyway thanks for reading my story && please VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW ME!!!  Anywhore, here's the next chapter.  Enjoy!! xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

HARRY'S POV

I couldn't really sleep.  I don't know why, but I can't.  I'm positive that I'm getting stressed with all that's been happening.  Everything is escalating quickly and I'm just not handling it well.  I soon found my mind begin to wander.  Tired of layin gin bed, I got up from bed, trying not to disturb Louis. I threw on my hoodie, beanie, and converse, and left the room.  I decided to take a walk outside to clear my head.  I walked about a block from the hotel before I heard footsteps behind me.

"And where do you think you're going?"

I knew that voice anywhere.  I stopped walking, smirked to myself, and turned around to meet those brown eyes I loved so much.

"Nowhere special." I simply said.  Izzay slowly joined my side, looking me up and down.

"Mhmm..." she giggled, showing off her dimples.  "Mind if I tag along?"

"Of course not." I replied while showing my my dimples.

We then walked in silence for a few blocks.  It wasn't the awkward and comfortable type of silence, but the kind that reminds you that you aren't alone.  It made me feel better.  Izzy always seems to do that to me.

"Remember the time when I was trying to teach you how to golf?  And I took you to that snobby country club?" I asked Izzy, breaking the silence.  That smile I loved so much crept on her face as she reminisced with me.

"Yeah.  And I tried hitting the golf ball, but instead the club swung out of my hand and hit that old man in the head." she said, shaking her head at the memory.

"And that fact that you knocked him out cold!  That was hilarious, Iz!" I laughed holding onto my abdomen.

"That wasn't funny, Harry.  I could have killed him or something!"

She shoved me to the side, trying to contain her laughter.  I caught my balance and continued to laugh with her.  It was nice to just laugh, but it felt even better to hear Izzy laugh.  She's different from most women.  They're either afraid of me or turned on by my dark demeanor.  But not her.  She treats me differently.  Like I'm a person, like I'm her friend.

"What about it?" I zzy asked, referring to my bringing up the memory.

"Nothing.  I just..... I don't know.  I just.... wanted to think back to the times where our lives weren't in danger.  When things were much simpler."  As I said this, i looked at her face.  I saw the scrapes and scratches on her face and the bruise on her cheek.  It pained me to see her this way, especially when I had to clean it up earlier.

The wind picked up, and Izzy's body gravitated towards mine.  She linked her arm i mine, and placed her head on my shoulder.  Even though I know her actions are just a means of staying warm, but my heart began to race as I felt her body relax against mine.  We continued to think about the fun times she shared with me and the boys, and how ridiculous most of them were.  We ended up at a park and decided to sit on the swings.  I quickly became lost in thought.