Chapter 44

Hiya peeps!!!

How was your Thanksgiving?

(For all the American readers :)

Basically I feasted!!

Anywhore,

Thank you so much for 15.8K reads on 'Safe and Sound'. It means the world to me. And sorry for the long wait. I had bad writers block, but this chapter is a filler. The real good stuff is COMING SOON.

ENJOY!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 44

ZAYN'S POV

The only thought on my mind was to find Nicole and make sure she was alright. I swear if someone has hurt her, I'm going to go ape shit. Why is she here? How is she here? How did she find this place? Well, it was most likely Liam and his tracking skills, but still. They should not have came. Why did they? For Aubrey? Most likely.

I rushed pass people and frantically scanned the crowds. Nothing. It's over. They're all gone. No one is fighting. People seem to be trying to clean up the place a bit. We are going to have to relocate. The cops should be here soon, and I'm surprised they didn't get here sooner. I run to Mason's office where he was being guarded by several guards.

"Mason!"

"Zayn, no time to talk. We need to relocate. Did you get Aubrey out?" He asked as he packed up a few things.

"Yes I did."

"Good. We go where she goes." He walked out his office, escorted by his guards.

"Those idiots who breached the building got away." Mason snarled. I felt relief wash through me. They are okay. Nicole is okay.

"I got one of them, boss." Tom smiled triumphantly. I saw the knife in his hands. It dripped with blood, and I felt my blood boil.

"Which one?" I asked, trying not to panic. If he hurt Nicole I swear I'm gonna....

"The one with brown hair and brown eyes. She was pretty." I smiled devilishly.

"You stabbed her?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Yeah," he smiled. "And she screamed and I liked it."

I know he was talking about Isabel. That bastard stabbed her. One of my best friends. It took every fiber in my being to not knock him the fuck out and kill him. Isabel is like family to me, and he hurt my family.

"Is she dead?" I asked, choking on my guilt.

"Who cares." He shrugged.

I clenched my fists and prayed to God that I find the will to not kill this guy. I continued to walk with Mason.

"Zayn help clear this mess. Then come join us at the new location."

"Yes sir." I mumbled, anger coursing through my veins like ice. I began to breath heavily at the thought of Izzy, Niall, Liam, or anyone else getting hurt. I wanted to punch a whole in the wall right now, but that wouldn't do anything but piss me off and get me a broken hand.

HARRY'S POV

"Stay with me, baby. Stay with me." I cried as I squeezed Izzy's bloody hand.

Isabel's eyes were screwed shut, and she was breathing erratically. I gently cupped her cheek, hoping to calm her.

"Louis drive faster!" I yelled angrily.

"Mate, I'm driving as fast as I can." Louis sad back.