Chapter 16

Chapter 16

NICOLE'S POV

I awoke to sunlight pouring in through the red curtains on the window. I yawned and started rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.The sound of snoring and the weight of a muscular arm around my waist reminded me of what happened last night. I tried to sit up, but couldn't due to Zayn's arm. I tried to move my legs, and gasped in pain.

My coochie was killing me!

I felt Zayn's breath fanning over my neck as he snuggled closer into me. I turned around slowly trying not to wake him. He looked so serene as he snored, his mouth slightly agape. I ran my fingers through his velvety hair and traced over his cheekbones down to his jaw. I smiled as I looked at the dazzling boy sleeping next to me. I wanted to stay right there in his arms, but I was on a mission. I slowly pulled myself out of Zayn's grasp, put on his white tee, and scurried to the bathroom.

Once I finished, I slowly opened the door and saw Zayn awake. He was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and was looking around the room. He sat up in bed, worry etched across his face. When his eyes fell on me he looked almost relieved.

"Good morning beautiful." He said in his sexy morning voice.

I blushed, then replied, "Good morning."

I slowly walked to the middle of the room since my "lower region" was being a bitch. Zayn lightly chuckled, I guess noticing my pained walk. I looked at the clock and saw that it was barely seven in the morning. I turned back to Zayn who was intently watching me.

"Why are you awake?" I ran my hand through the curly mess I call my hair.

"I didn't feel you next to me." he responded. His answer brought a smile to both of our faces. I felt special, in a way. I climbed back into bed with him, draping my arm across his chiseled torso. I began to trace his tattoos again, very intrigued by them. I felt Zayn's warm hand lift my chin up to him, and he placed a loving kiss to my lips. We continued to kiss each other, our lips moving in harmony, then Zayn rolled on top of me. He kissed me passionately as he ran his hands up and down my sides.

"Why'd you put this on?" he asked, referring to his t-shirt that was adorning my body.

"I needed something to put on. What was I suppose to do, go in the nude?" I asked with a giggled. Zayn smirked at me and looked me up and down, then raised an eyebrow.

"Can you?" he asked grinning. I playfully hit his chest and rolled my eyes. He laughed at my reaction, and I joined him. He leaned up and kissed me again, running his large hands up under the shirt against my bare back. God, his touch sends me over the edge. The rough but soft feel of his hands always know how to touch me. I felt his hands move up my stomach and gently cup my breasts. The feeling made me gasp and I quickly batted Zayn's hands away. He laughed at my actions gave me little kiss up and down my neck. I placed my hands on either side of his face, observing it. He was breathtaking. From his dreamy brown eyes to his warm smile, this guy was just pure perfection.

"How do you feel?" he asked, breaking the brief silence.

"A little sore, but I got a bit of a buzz going." I said smiling. Zayn looked at me questioningly.

"Why are you sore?"

I gave him the you-know-why look and he laughed.

"Was it worth it?" he asked, a bit more seriously. I could kind of tell what he was really asking. He was wondering if I had any regrets. I don't.

"Definitely."

Zayn's face lit up. It brought me joy to see him smile, to see him happy. I don't get to see it much. But when he is, it's a heart warming moment. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my chest. I placed one hand over his back, and the other lightly scratched at his scalp. We laid like that in silence, just enjoying being with each other. I felt Zayn's heart beat bump against me, and I noticed how its rhythm matched mine. As I scratched at his scalp, I became aware of my growing feelings for him. I felt myself becoming attached to him. I never wanted to leave him, nor did I want him to ever leave me. I felt safe and warm in his arms, and that's where I wanted to stay, to be.