Chapter 24

SURPRISE!!!

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 24

NICOLE'S POV

Did I hear him correctly?

"I love you, Nicole."

Yeah, I think I did. I stared at Zayn in awe. He loves me? I looked into his eyes and saw his fear. Fear of what? Rejection? How could I reject him. The very thought pains me. His eyes were swimming with tears the longer I stared at him. Oh God, why is he crying? Then I realized that I haven't answered him yet.

I don't know how I feel about this. I care for Zayn, more than anyone knows. But I've never felt this way for someone else. Is it love I feel? I don't know. I need to answer him. He cups my face in his palm, his touch sending shock waves through my body. Oh know.

"I..." I can't seem to find the words. Its not that I don't love him, Im just too scared to say it out loud. My heart swells as I see the anticipation in his eyes. I do love him.

"I love you, Zayn."

My voice was in a whisper, but Zayn heard me. His face lit up like a Christmas tree and sheer joy radiated off his body. He had a huge smile on his face and he held me tighter.

"Say it again." he pleaded. I brought my hand up to his face, tracing his jaw. I could tell by the glint in his eyes that he needed me to say it again. I will shout it front the rooftops if he needed me to. A smile formed on my face.

"I love you."

Without another thought, Zayn crashed his lips to mine. Electricity pulsed through my veins and I didn't want this kiss the end. I opened my mouth to deepen the kiss, as Zayn didn't hesitate to stick his tongue in. My fingers ran through his hair as he enveloped me with his arms. I love him. He loves me.

And of course the moment is ruined when Niall comes barging into my room. Like, really?

"Hey guys- oh." He turned away from us, a little weirded out.

Zayn slowly pulled his mouth from mine, taking my bottom lip between his teeth. I giggled at his actions. I brought his lips back to mine.

"Um, I'll come back later." Niall shuffled out the door, closing it behind him. We heard a few voices behind the door. I'm guessing the rest of the group wanted to know what we were doing. After a few more moments Louis yelled through the door.

"Make sure you use a condom, mate!"

Zayn groaned and mumbled. "I think Louis just gave me an idea."

He wiggled his eyebrows at me, and I bit my lip. I ground my hips into his, and he released a throaty moan. He kissed me again, then his lips moved to my ear, my neck. He kissed and sucked and bit along my neck and collarbone. Then out of nowhere, Kamaria busts through the door.

"Okay, seriously? Can you be any more of a cock block?" Zayn was obviously annoyed. I don't blame him, I was getting all excited. Kamaria shook her head at us.

"No no no, not right now. Y'all can get to bumping and grinding later. Right now, we're going to see a movie. So lets go."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

MICHAEL'S POV

Oh. My. God.

"Aubrey.."

She moved towards me, slowly. She looked as if she'd been crying, her cheeks still stained from tears. She had a small scar over her right eyebrow. She was wearing a black tank top and dark wash skinny jeans. Her long, sleek, black hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Even in simple clothing she still looks as beautiful as ever.