Chapter 28

Chapter 28

NICOLE'S POV

Once I stepped off the elevator to the second floor, I finally realized that the sun isn't even up. I check the time on my phone and see that it is only 2am. Oh great, I doubt the cafeteria is even open at this time.

I walked down the hallway, reading the signs to help find my way to the cafe. I felt like I was walking through a large maze, winding hallways and always more to walk around the corners. After a few minutes of walking I found the cafe. As I thought, it was closed. But luckily there was a snack machine right next to the entrance. It'll have to do.

HARRY'S POV

We all decided on staying at a hotel nearby the hospital. The doctors weren't too fond of all of us crowding the small hospital room, and I'm sure the nurses felt the same. One nurse didn't seem to mind much, mainly because she became quite smitten with Liam.

I'd catch her staring at him and anytime he'd talk to her or smile at her, she's blush or giggle. Of course Liam is just being polite and friendly, I know he doesn't really like her that way.

I was sat in my room playing Candy Crush on my phone. Gosh, I'm so addicted to this game!

I'm stretched out on the bed, my legs crossed. After I completed the level, there was a knock at my room door. I placed my phone on the nightstand and made my way to the door. I opened it and saw Isabel standing there. She wore pajama shorts and a tank top. She looked tired. I stood aside so she could enter and I closed the door behind me.

"Is everything alright, babe?" I asked, walking up behind her. She turned to face me and sighed.

"I'm just tired. I can't sleep."

I moved some hair out of her eyes and she smiled at me. She leaned into my touch.

"Sleep here then." I suggested, guiding her to my bed.

She climbed across the bed and I couldn't help but glance at her arse. She got under the covers, but didn't lay down. We stared at each other before she patted the spot next to her. I smirked at her before I stripped off my T-shirt. I undid the button of my jeans and quickly slid them down my legs. I looked up at Izzy, who was eyeing my up and down. Her mouth was slightly agape and her breathing had picked up. I smirked at her. I like the fact that I'm causing her to act like this.

"Enjoying the show are we?" I asked. Her attention quickly snapped to me. She blushed and looked away embarrassed. She's so cute when she blushes.

I crawled across the bed to sit next to her. I got under the covers with her and we both laid down. We faced each other, neither of us saying a word. Words really weren't needed. Just being here with each other says about everything we need to say at the moment.

She reached out her delicate hand and stroked my cheek. Her fingers gently ran through my curls, and traced down the side of my face to my jaw. The action made me smile a dimply smile. She smiled back and poked my dimple. Her dimples became prominent so I poked at them.

I leaned over to her and kissed her. Her lips moved with mine and I already felt my pulse quickening. I moved to hover over her to deepen the kiss. Her fingers grazed my shoulders and arms, and I felt myself harden. God, what is this girl doing to me?

She gasped as I ground my hips into hers.

I began kissing her neck, leaving little love bites on her skin. She smells amazing, too. I moved my hands over her stomach, then up the inside of her tank top.

"Harry-" she moaned. The sound of her voice moaning my name is driving me wild. My lips moved to her chest, and her fingers went to tugging on my hair.