Chapter 34

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. School is getting really crazy and I've got tests and a paper to write and it's just UGH!!

So I haven't been looking at Wattpad and I finally go on and see that my story has over 5k reads!!!! That is sick!! Thank you so much for reading and liking my story. I love comments so please give it 😋

Anywhore

Here is the next chapter. Enjoy.

-Lauren xx

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 34

LOUIS'S POV

Last night has officially gone down in history as the craziest shit I've ever seen. When I saw Alice on the ground and Nicole ran and slammed the door shut, I panicked. I didn't know what would happen. Nicole can handle herself, of course, but Alice is on a different level. We've all seen that first hand.

Thank God Liam came into her room when he heard me or who knows what else could have happened. Seeing Nicole like that, angry and violent and crying, tore me up inside. I held her in my arms and close to my chest and I tried to calm her. Seeing Alice's lifeless body on the ground with a small pool of blood by her head freaked me out, more so the fact that Nicole had inflicted that.

I can't help but think this is my fault. I should listened to Zayn and not let Nicole take combat lessons. I should have out my foot down with her and not given in. She wouldn't be this lethal woman that she is now. I could tell by how she was hitting Alice that so much pain and anguish was behind those blows.

Nicole hasn't come out of her room since the incident last night. I don't blame her. It really takes a lot out if you, and I'm sure it's all really hitting her what happened. Izzy has tried to talk to her, same as Niall, but she refuses to let anyone in.

I walked down the hallway and knocked on Leigh-Anne's door. She was wearing pj shorts and a tank top. Her wavy hair was put up in a bun and I could tell she literally just woke up. Well it is three in the morning, and I am sporting a white tank and Power Rangers pajama pants.

"Hey Lou." She muttered in her morning voice.

"Hey babe." I smiled. She let me in and I plopped down on her bed.

"What's wrong Lou?" She asked while she stretched out her arms. I sat criss crossed on her bed, releasing a yawn.

"Nothing. I just needed someone to be with." I said truthfully. She looked at me like she was in shock of what I said. She gave me a shy smile and I returned the gesture. She climbed into bed beside me, nudging my shoulder with her hand, so that I'd join her. We lay facing each other, neither of us saying a word. It's a very comfortable silence.

"Are you alright about last night? You know, about what happened with Alice and Nicole?"

I sighed. "I guess. It's not so much that Alice is dead, but seeing Nicole that way. She looked so broken, so hurt. All that anger that had been pent up was just.... released." I rubbed my eyes with my hand. I flipped onto my back and stared at the ceiling.

"A lot has happened to Nicole in such a short amount of time." Leigh mumbled.

We lay in silence a little while longer before I spoke again.

"It's my fault."

Leigh propped herself up on her elbow and looked at me questioningly.

"It's my fault. I let her train with you and Perrie knowing that Zayn wouldn't like it. I just wanted to help her. I knew she felt so defenseless and I know how it feels to feel like that. It feels crappy."