Chapter 47

Hey people guess what.....

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I am officially 17 years old. Wow, I am getting a old. Also, it is Louis's birthday today. He is now 14 years old and I am so proud of him.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Ramadan, Merry Kwanza...

Whatever it is you celebrate.

🎉🎊🎁🎅🎄🎊🎉🎂

Anywhore, enjoy this little snippet for what is to come for Zayn, Nicole, and the rest of the gang!!

-Lauren xx

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 47

HARRY'S POV

Zayn. Zayn. Zayn. Zayn.

He is here.

Right here.

In the fucking living room.

He is back.

My mind has been swarming since Niall yelled for all of us to wake our arses up and come to the door.

Zayn is fucking here sitting in the living room.

How is this? We haven't seen him in over a month. No call, no text, no note, no nothing.

Like what the actual fuck!

He knew that we were all so surprised to see him so he stayed quiet while we all went absolutely mad.

"Where have you been mate?" Louis yelled. He through his hands up in the air, and then placed them on his hips as he narrowed his eyes at Zayn. Zayn remained quiet.

"Do you have any idea how worried we have been about you? What we've been going through because you disappeared?" Leigh-Anne interjected. Again, Zayn remained silent.

"Oh, so you sit got shit to say?" Kamaria started. "After everything we have all been through, your ass is quiet?" She was slowly moving towards him, getting angrier the closer she got to him. I gently grabbed her arms and pulled her away.

Zayn stayed quiet.

"God dammit, speak!!" Liam yelled.

Just then, a bedroom door opened and Isabel stepped out to see what all the commotion was about. When her eyes became fixed on Zayn, she gasped. Her hands went up to cover her mouth as she stared into the face of her best friend. Her best friend that she hasn't seen in so long. Zayn stood when he saw her.

"Isabel." He said and he took some steps in her direction. He reached for her, and pulled her into his arms. "I'm so sorry Isabel. I'm so sorry you got hurt. Are you okay?"

All Izzy did was stare at him. She couldn't speak. He held her at arms length and examined her, checking for any extra cuts, bumps, and bruises. I felt an urge to move her away from him. For some reason I feel like Zayn is keeping something from us and I don't like how he is acting like he didn't disappear weeks ago and them magically pops up on our front door.

"How did you find us?" I asked him.

"It wasn't too difficult. I looked at a few security cameras around the city, and I tracked Liam's phone." He said.

The room went back to silence as we soaked in ZAYN'S words and continued to stare at our friend, our brother. I have thought so many horrid things have been happening to him during his absence, but by the looks of him, he seems pretty healthy.