Chapter 21

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME!!

(Updating Saturday!! Going to be super busy the next three days with cheerleading. I got skills camp. 7 hours of stunting, jumping, and flipping. PRAY FOR ME!!)

-Lauren xx

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21

**the following morning**

IZZY'S POV

I know something is up with Simon. He has never been that angry with us, with anyone. He basically kicked Nicole out of his office. I think Nicole was on to something though. I mean, Simon called 'mystery woman' by her name, and we never told him her name. So either those newbie agents found some information on her, or Simon knows more than we think.

I've been thinking about it all night. And I have come to think that we are never going to know what he knows if we keep sitting around here.

I quickly showered and got dressed, hoping not to wake Harry. He is not an early morning person. I quietly left the room and sped walked down to Kamaria's. I knocked on her door but she didn't answer so I knocked a little louder.

"Go away!" she yelled. I heard something hit against the door, so I'm guessing she threw one of her pillows.

"Kamaria, open the door. I need your help." I knocked a few more times and she opened the door. She looked tired and she was rubbing sleep out of her eyes.

"Izzy, it is 5 am. I'm trying to get my beauty sleep. What you want?" she asked me, clearly annoyed by my coming to her room so early.

"Time to get up. I need your help." I stated.

She squinted her eyes at me saying, "Are you kidding me? Is the sun even up! No. Can't it wait in like three more hours?"

"Kamaria, Simon knows something we don't. Why else would he act the way he did yesterday? I'm going to find out, and I need your help."

She rubbed her eyes and stood a little straighter. "Don't tell me you're about to sneak into his office, hack his computer, go through all files about this Hobbs guy, seeking out any info you can, and possibly getting caught and God knows what will happen to you." She looked at me dead serious and I slowly nodded my head. God, when she says it like that, it sounds kind of messed up.

"Okay I'm in." She smirked and crossed her arms. "Give me five minutes to get changed." She said then closed the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We slowly opened the door to Simon's office. Luckily he wouldn't be in until seven so we had enough time to find what we need. I closed the door behind us, and Kamaria went straight for the computer. She is a master hacker, so getting through Simon's firewall shouldn't be too hard. I made myself busy by going through the files that were left on the desk. They didn't pertain to our subject so I had to look through his file cabinet. Kamaria was typing away and she looked very focused and determined.

I was almost done going through the first drawer when the computer beeped. My head snapped to Kamaria who was still typing.

"Are you getting through?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's a little tougher than I thought. But it's nothing I can't handle." she replied. I nodded my head and continued my search.

I was halfway through the second drawer when the computer beeped again.