Chapter 12

Chapter 12

IZZY'S POV

This has been one of the most stressful two moths I've ever been through. So much stuff has happened, and all they lead to is more questions. I'm so confused and now I'm questioning who I can trust. I'm just glad that I'm not going through all of this alone. I have the boys, Nicole, and now Kamaria to help me, or even be lost with me. Harry's been a real good help for me lately. He's always finding some way to make me smile or laugh. Like this morning, I wake up to room service knocking on my door and a note from Harry. Ah, I feel like a little kid when I'm with him. Like he makes me all giddy inside and I can't help but smile when he smiles. He even pinched my dimples. I died, I swear I died.

After I ate breakfast and Kamaria stopped teasing me about Harry, I showered and got dressed. I decided to wear my Hipsta Please T-shirt, jean shorts, and black Vans. I straightened my hair and put on a little eye liner and mascara to make my eyes pop. I left the room and took the elevator down to the lobby. And who was waiting for me when I got down there? Yep, it was Harry.

"Good morning, Isabel."

"Good morning, Curly." I said while poking his stomach. He then brought me into a hug that I became kinda lost in. He pulled away with a dimply smile on his face. He was wearing a Pink Floyd T-shirt, jeans, and his white converse.

"So are you ready to go?" he asked.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He told me he wanted to hang out, but he seems kind of nervous for some reason.

"It's a surprise." And with that, he took my hand in his and led me out the door into the Louisiana heat.

ZAYN'S POV

So Harry wont be joining us on our manhunt today because he's taking Izzy out on a real date. I'm proud of him. Im happy he's found a girl he really likes. I, on the other hand, have no idea where I should take Nicole. I have feelings for her, most I can't describe. I've never felt this way for someone before. Now that I think about it, I really don't know what to call us. We're definitely not friends, but she isn't my girlfriend. Though I want her to be.

But until I can figure all that out, we gotta handle this Jacob guy. I'm still incredibly pissed that he's the mole and was helping Hobbs. Jacob and I used to be really good friends back then. I wonder what changed him, made him want to do something like this. But I guess money can really change a person.

Anyway, Louis, Liam, Niall, Kamaria, and I were ready to leave until Nicole caught up with us.

"Where are you going?" she asked me.

"We're going back to the cabin. Kamaria tracked Jacob and he's still there." I answered her, hoping it was enough.

"I'm coming with you."

"What? Um, no Nicole. Just stay-"

"I'm not arguing with you. I'm going with you." she said back with confidence. I pulled her to the side.

"Are you sure you wanna come?" I asked. I really want her to reconsider. If I see Jacob, I just might kill him myself. And I'm not kidding. I don't want Nicole to see that side of me.

"This Hobbs guy has taken my life away from me. I can't go home to my old life. My dad is scared, even though he wont admit it. Everyones life is in danger because of me, and I can't shake the feeling that my mom is a part of all this." Nicole fired at me. I've never seen her this mad and freaked out before. She stepped real close to me so I heard her clearly.

"This isn't just my dad's fight, nor is it just yours or the boys or Izzy's. It isn't just my mom's. It's my fight now."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~