Chapter 30

Hey hey hey!!!

Well Happy Friday everyone! For me it is the end of the first week of school for me. It wasn't as bad as I thought but then again it's only the first week.

Well since I'm in a pretty good mood I decided to update today AND I was considering a double update later tonight. So watch out for the next chapter.

This one is kind of a filler chapter, so the next one tonight will have more going on.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 30

LIAM'S POV

The following morning we all headed back to HQ. I received a call from Perrie, who warned me of Simon's rage and frustration. I then received a call from Simon, who was less than pleased to hear of the latest news. We were ordered to return immediately. Nicole hasn't spoken the entire ride back. She just sits, lost in her thoughts which I'm sure are anything but pleasant.

Izzy walked Nicole back to her room before she joined us all for our meeting with Simon.

"Are you fucking serious? What the hell have you all done?!" Simon exclaimed. I think it's pretty safe to say that he is beyond pissed. None of knew if we should stay quiet or actually respond to Simon, so we chose to stay quiet.

"I gave explicit orders to watch Zayn and to watch your asses. You followed neither. Why, just....." Simon clenched his fists before calmly placing them on his desk.

"Why can't you all ever follow orders? Why is it that I'm always at war with this group? I don't understand. Zayn was shot, hospitalized along with Mr. Meriweather, and now he's been kidnapped!" Simon was yelling now. And I completely forgot about Mr. Meriweather. I better call the hospital to make sure he's alright, then bring him here.

Simon ran his hand through his hair multiple times before sitting back in his seat.

"Simon-" I started. He put his finger up to silence me.

"No. No one talk to me or else I'm going to lose my mind." He said with a shaky voice while rubbing his face. I looked over to the boys and Kamaria and I made eye contact.

"Too late." She mouthed to me.

Simon sighed before he looked back up at us.

"Do you have any clue as to what happened? I mean, it's pretty obvious who took him." Simon stated.

"Who do you think took him?" Niall asked. I shot him a warning look. Niall rolled his eyes and we waited for Simon's answer.

"Hobbs, of course."

"Um, Simon, sir, it wasn't Hobbs." I said. Simon looked at me in shock.

"Who else could it be? We are practically at war with the bastard." Simon stood from his seat.

"We.... we don't know." I answered.

"Exactly. It has to be Hobbs."

I sighed.

"It isn't. If it was Hobbs, he would have taken Nicole as well. But he didn't. I'm telling you, sir, it's not him." Niall said. I gave Niall another warning glance. Obviously, he isn't going to listen to me right now.

"Watch how you talk to me, Niall."

Harry butted in. "Sorry, sir. We are just tired and confused and angry, like you. We just don't think it was Hobbs."