Jealousy- Loki Laufeyson x Kiara

A special request by Kiara-Barnes. Sorry it took my so long to complete.

...

You had been dating Loki for a few months. Recently though, Bucky had been introduced to the team and you had been spending all your time with him. Loki had noticed this and it made him come to one conclusion...

...

It was quite late by the time you got home. You had told Loki you were going to be home hours ago and he was impatiently waiting for you near the door.

"You were with him again weren't you?" he hissed.

"So what if I was? I don't have to explain myself to you."

"Tell me the truth. You're sleeping with him, aren't you?" His accusation both hurt and offended you.

"Of course not! How dare you say that to me?!"

"Don't lie to me Kiara!"

"I'm not lying! Even if I was, you'd be able to tell; you're the God of Lies for goodness sake!" That was right. Loki knew that you were telling the truth.

"Then what were you doing with him?!" You knew this conversation was coming for a long time.

"It's because..." you mumbled the last part.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you."

"Because he's my brother!" Loki looked shocked. You sighed and sat down on the couch, patting the spot next to you. Loki sat down and you began your story.

"After Bucky and Steve were lost in the war, I was left totally alone and defenceless. Hydra found out I was Bucky's sister and they stole me. They did things to me."

"What kind of things?"

"Just... awful things. By the time I escaped, the world was totally different but I leaned to adapt. Eventually the Avengers found me and now they've found Bucky. I never thought I'd see him again." Loki pulled you in for a tender kiss. When he pulled away, he cupped your face and looked deep into your eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me any of this?"

"Because... I was ashamed. Not of being Bucky's sister; I'm proud to call myself that. I was ashamed of what they made me into." Loki kissed your forehead.

"Never be ashamed, my love. I'm sorry I accused you of having an affair."

"It's okay. You didn't know." Loki hugged you and kissed the top of your head.

"No, it's not okay. I should've had more faith in you. I'm sorry."

"And I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I guess if I was in your position, I would've thought the same thing." A bit later Loki asked you questions about your past and you answered them as best as you could.

...

After that night, you started being a little more open about your past. You still spent time with Bucky but also made time for Loki as well. When you introduced the two, Bucky was wary about Loki but allowed him to date you although he swore if he ever hurt you, he'd be coming after him.