WECCA- Ohana Series

This one goes out to DoItForTheVine007. I'm putting up a little warning about lesbian marriage just in case.

As Becca turned over in bed, she noticed that her wife of a year and a half was not next to her. Becca got out of bed and looked for her. She eventually found Wanda sitting at the kitchen table.

"What're you still going up?" Becca asked, scratching the back of her head. Tomorrow they were going to Sokavia to adopt a set of twins. Tony had pulled a lot of strings for the couple to adopt a child from Sokavia but the moment Wanda saw a picture of the twins, her heart was set on them.

"I can't sleep. I just keep thinking of what could go wrong. What if the adoption doesn't go through or what if Viktoria and Miloš hate us?" Becca walked forward and kissed Wanda's forehead.

"It'll be alright. Just think of what could happen if everything goes right. We'll both be mothers," she smiled. Wanda gave her a small smile in return.

"You're right. I'm guess I'm a little nervous."

"So am I. Now, let's get you to bed; we've got an early start tomorrow."

...

The following day, they headed off to Sokavia to pick up their children. As Wanda walked through the orphanage, memories flooded her mind of when she and Pietro lost their parents. Becca reached over and held her hand, giving it a comforting squeeze. The matron led the couple to a room and knocked on the door. Inside, there was a little boy and girl sitting on a bed with their Cat's Cradle woven between their fingers.

"Children," the matron said, getting their attention. They shook away the string and the girl protectively hugged her brother.

"You're not separating us!" she snapped. Even at this young age, they were fiercely dependent on each other.

"Viktoria, Miloš, these nice ladies are going to are going to adopt both of you."

"R-really?" Miloš asked timidly.

"Absolutely. I have a twin brother too and I know I wouldn't want someone taking me away from him," Wanda smiled. The children looked at each other and conversed in Sokavian before getting off the bed and walking over to the two women.

"Okay, we'll trust you but only if you keep your promise," Viktoria said, extending her little finger. Miloš extended his little finger too.

"Pinkie promise," Wanda said hooking her little finger with hers. Becca did the same with the boy. After filling out the forms and staying a few days in Sokavia, they were finally on their way home. That was how Wanda and Becca became mothers.