Moving In- Matt Murdock x Reader

Requested by Green_grass

After a long conversation, you and Matt decided to move in together. You decided it would be easier for you to move into his place as he was familiar with the layout.

...

It had taken a lot of the day but finally you were settled in. When night fell, you expected him to go out being DareDevil but instead, he wanted to spend tonight with you. You ended up ordering Chinese food and sat eating together in content silence.

"I can feel you staring at me Y/N. What's up?"

"Nothing. I just like watching you eat. Like, how do you know if you have anything on your fork and how do you know where your mouth is?" Matt laughed at this.

"It's a lot of guess work," he grinned. You chewed on your bottom lip.

"Hey Matt?"

"Yes, Y/N?"

"Can I try feeding you? You know, so you don't miss anything." Matt smirked at you.

"Sure, why not?" You placed your hand on his chin and he opened his mouth so you could feed him. At one point you accidently dropped some down your top.

"Oops," you giggled.

"What is it?"

"I dropped some down the front my top."

"Can I help find it?" he smirked. He could hear your heartbeat quicken.

"S-sure," you blushed. You straddled his lap and Matt's hand went down the front of your top. When he found the piece of food, he held it up and you ate it, sucking the sauce from his from his fingers. Matt shuddered at the sensation, imagining that feeling on another part of his body. Smirking, you leant forward and pressed your lips to his ear.

"You know Matt... I've made a real mess. I'm so dirty that I need a shower. Want to join me?" you purred. Matt groaned and you took that as a 'yes'.

...

After taking a long steamy shower together, the two of you were lying in bed. You had set up a lamp by his bedside you could do a bit of reading.

"Y/N?"

"Yes Mattie?"

"Can you read to me?" he asked almost childishly.

"Of course Matt," you smiled. Matt laid his head on your chest and you held your book with one hand while the other one caressed his hair. As he lay there, he was feeling calmer than he felt in a long time. He took a few breaths in through his nose, breathing in your scent. Matt could often hear the sounds of the city outside and usually it all sounded so loud but listening to your heartbeat and voice, it all sounded so muffled. When you felt tired, you switched off the light and snuggled in next to him. Matt held you close and slid his hand up your top as he always did. It was Matt's way of assuring himself that you were really there. You knew tomorrow night Matt would be out risking his life to save Hell's Kitchen but tonight had been pure bliss.