When Pranks go Wrong- Kurt Wagner x Reader

This one goes out for ImagineInspireMarvel's contest. I kind of based this Kurt on the cartoon I used to watch as a kid.

It was prank week at the school. The pranks ranged from Bobby icing down the stairs, to Kitty phasing various body parts through walls and tables, scaring the absolute crap out of people. Even you got a few good ones of your own in.

...

You were currently in Scott's shower. Yours was broken so Scott kindly let you use his while it was getting fixed. Just you were rinsing out your hair, the curtain suddenly opened. Screaming, you covered yourself and looked to see a very stunned Kurt with a camera in his hand.

"Scheisse!" he cursed before fleeing. Furious, you turned off the water, wrapped a towel around your body and gave chase.

"Get back here you sick twisted freak!" you shouted. All the commotion had brought some the other students out to investigate. Kurt trapped himself in a dead-end and you advanced on him.

"What the hell is going on out here?" Logan demanded. Seeing his chance to escape, Kurt quickly scurried behind the older man.

"He was filming me in the shower!" you shrieked. There was a round of groans and general noises of disapproval. Logan suddenly rounded on Kurt who was now backed against the wall.

"Explain yourself you little pervert," Logan growled.

"I swear I am not a pervert!" he defended and pulled a rubber snake out of his pocket. "I thought it was Scott in the shower and I was gonna throw this in there to scare him and film his reaction. Please believe me!" Logan searched his face before coming to the conclusion that he was telling the truth.

"Fine, but I'm putting an end to this pranking crap right now. You delete the tape and Y/N... go put some clothes on." You were suddenly very much aware that you were wet and wearing just a towel as could feel the leering eyes of the male students upon you. Embarrassed, you pulled the towel tighter around you and stomped back to your room.

...

Later, you were sitting on your bed reading a book when you heard a knock on the door.

"Y/N? It's Kurt. May I come in?" he asked.

"Sure," you sighed. Kurt sheepishly entered the room with his hand covering his face.

"It's okay Kurt, I'm dressed now."

"You sure?"

"I think I would know if I was wearing clothes or not Kurt. Now, do you need something?" Kurt retracted his hand and had a huge blush on his face.

"I came to apologise. I'm really sorry Y/N; I really was just pulling a prank on Scott. You probably hate me now don't you?" His face fell and his tail drooped. You smiled at him. If anyone else had done that, you'd probably beat them to a pulp but you actually had a small crush on him.

"No Kurt, I don't hate you. It was just a simple misunderstanding," you shrugged.

"Do... do you really think I'm a freak?"

"Oh, sweetie. I only called you that because I thought you were being a creepy perv. I actually think you're kind of cute," you admitted. Kurt looked up and blushed at your words.

"You really mean that?"

"Of course," you smiled.

"So... are we good?"

"Yeah. We're good." You went over to hug him. After a few minutes, he pulled away and went to leave.

"Hey Kurt?"

"Yes Y/N?"

"Maybe next prank week it'll be me that gets to see you naked," you winked. Blushing, Kurt quickly left making you laugh. This certainly had been a fun week.