Awkward Mornings (Mini-series)- Bucky Barnes

You were sitting next to Bucky in his apartment watching a documentary on Animal Planet. To be honest, you were getting a little bored. You didn't mind watching when it was about deep sea creatures but at the moment, David Attenborough's voice was putting you to sleep. One of your hands was twirling Bucky's locks around your fingers. You heard Bucky let out a sigh of appreciation. Smiling, you ran your nails through his scalp and he leant into your touch.

"I like it when you do that, Doll," he groaned. You knew this very well. Steeling yourself, you leant in even closer and placed kisses along his neck and the side of his face. Bucky couldn't hold back any longer and grabbed your face, kissing you passionately. You took this opportunity to straddle his lap. After a few minutes of this, he bucked his hips upwards, causing you to moan into his mouth. Bucky broke the kiss, turned off the TV and held the backs of your thighs.

"We should probably take this to the bedroom. Steve's meant to be coming back tonight and I wouldn't want to scare him," he smirked. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he lifted you with ease, effortlessly carrying you to the bedroom. As soon as you reached it, Bucky tossed you on the bed and crawled over you. Clothes were quickly shed in a desperate need to feel skin against skin. Feeling adventurous, you flipped over so you were on top. Bucky stared up at you wide-eyed.

"Please?" you pouted. Bucky smirked and licked his lips.

"Be my guest gorgeous," he growled. This may have been a new position for the two of you but that didn't stop you from having fun.

...

You woke to a loud thud.

"Bucky?" you asked, noticing he was no longer keeping your back warm.

"Down here." You peered over the edge of the bed to see Bucky awkwardly trapped between the bed and the wall.

"Little help?" he asked, waving his hand. You tried to pull him out but he was wedged in too well.

"It's no use Toots. Hand me my shorts and go get Steve." Quickly, you obliged, putting on your underwear and Bucky's shirt. You entered the kitchen and saw a blonde man sitting at the table reading the paper. You had only met Steve once before in a brief moment.

"Hi. Uh... Steve right?" you asked. Steve blushed at seeing you practically half naked.

"Yes. You're Y/N, Bucky's girlfriend?" You nodded your head.

"I need your help. Bucky's kind of... stuck."

"What do you mean by 'stuck'?"

"Just follow me." Steve followed you into the bedroom and saw his friend lodged in place. He had managed to pull his boxers up the best he could but his butt was still on show.

"I'm not strong enough to get him out," you admitted. Steve grabbed his hand and yanked him out.

"Thanks," he said, pulling up his shorts. "Steve, you remember my girlfriend?" Steve nodded and by now his was face was completely red.

"Look, how about we all get some breakfast?" you suggested, hoping to diffuse the awkward situation. The three of you went to the kitchen and sat in total silence.