66. You Get Suspended/Expelled - Calum

Start from the beginning

Y/N:
What he seems like and what he is are two very different things

Y/BFF/N:
Fine, just come out for the morning, we can go out for breakfast and then when school is out we'll come get you and you can still come

Y/N:
Sounds like a plan.

A plan it was, but not a very good one. Nevertheless you didn't understand that at the time. So on the morning of the party, you got up, got dressed, and got ready for school.

While you were shoveling your cereal down your throat Calum started to whine.

"Come on Y/N, you're going to be late to the bus!" He sighed.

"I'm coming I'm coming," you set the bowl down and grabbed your backpack. Calum was already halfway to the car and you had to sprint to catch up to him.

...

"Have a good day Y/N," he said as you got out, presumably to wait for the bus.

"See you later Calum," you said, waving to him as he drove off. When your brother was safely out of view a different car pulled out in front of the bus stop to get you. A car full of your friends ready to head to Denny's.

"Come on Y/N!" Your best friend patted the seat next to her, "I'm hungry."

"I'm coming," you said for the third time that morning, opening the door and sliding in.

"Are you ready for all day breakfast?" Y/F/N asked you as he started to drive again.

"Always," you laughed, pulling out your phone.

You still had to sign yourself out for the day. So you went to the school website and opened up the absentee form.

"Whatcha doin?" Y/BF/N asked, leaning down to look at your screen.

"Letting the administration know I'm sick," you said, filling in the little boxes.

"WHOA LOOK AT THAT LIMO!" Everyone's heads turned to look at the expensive car as it drove by.

"Nice," someone whistled.

"We need us one of those," another person commented.

"Yeah we do," you muttered, now distracted. When you looked back down at your phone you were on autopilot. You checked in the rest of the boxes without thinking about it. In doing so you accidentally told the school that you would be absent all day.

"WE'RE HERE!" Y/F/N whooped as the car pulled into the restaurant.

"DENNY'S!" You all responded accordingly.

...

"See ya later Y/N!"

"We'll come get you when school is out!"

"Have fun in Hell!"

Your friends yelled out the windows as you got out of the car.

"Gee thanks guys, look at me trying to be responsible and getting heckled," you rolled your eyes and adjusted your backpack.