63. You're In An Abusive Relationship - Michael

Start from the beginning

"Does that mean you're single then?" He somehow managed to keep the conversation going despite your awkwardness. You needed someone with those skills.

"Yes," you giggled, figuring it was best to keep things simple.

"So do you want to dance?" He smiled, a hopeful twinkle in his chocolatey eyes.

"Hell yeah! I mean, uh, that sounds like fun," you tried to hide your enthusiasm but it was easy to see.

Luckily he didn't seem to mind, "let's go then!"

With a final glance back at your friends, who gave you amused glances and thumbs up, you headed to the dance floor.

He was just as good looking as he was at dancing and you could barely keep up. He just seemed so perfect. He was hot, funny, and put together. You didn't know why he was flirting with you, but you didn't want it to stop.

Luckily it didn't seem like it would ever have to. When the sun was starting to rise, and the club was about to close, he leaned in.

"I had a great time with you," he smiled, "and I was wondering if you wanted to see each other again?"

Your face lit up like a Christmas tree, "most definitely."

"Here's my phone, you can put in your number," he pulled his iPhone from his pocket and unlocked it for you.

You put in your name and number, and you were feeling pretty flirty so a heart was thrown in there too.

"Here ya go," you grinned, returning the contact to him, "all done."

"Not quite," he teased you, "I need something to remember you by." Before you could ask, he dipped you down by the waist, "mind if I kiss you goodbye?"

A pretty boy wanted to kiss you? You weren't about to complain.

"Go for it," you blushed.

He did, leaning down to kiss you, and you didn't want to brag, but it was pretty amazing.

"Well I think it's time to go back to our day jobs," he sighed, standing you back up. "But I'll see you again for sure Y/N. I couldn't stay away if I tried."

That last line creeped you out the tiniest bit, but you were mostly enamored so you nodded like a fool.

With that the two of you parted ways, you watched as he disappeared into the dispersing crowd.

Another head in the crowd caught your attention. Y/BFF/N was fighting her way toward you, a grin on her face.

"Everyone else left but I wanted to hear the details," she hugged you, "I saw you kiss him! Spill!"

Spill you did, you told her everything on the ride back to your house.

I couldn't have wished for a better day, was the last thought before drifting off to sleep.

Y/BF/N texted you while you were asleep, so you woke up to notifications on your phone.

Unknown number:
Hey beautiful! Just wanted to know if you were available this Thursday night for a date?
- Y/BF/N