I Think I Love You- 27

3rd POV~ 

"Call me Mr. Park." The man in the car said. "I am Park Chanyeol's dad."

Baekhyun stares in shock and disgust. He has been fucking his teacher's son. Baekhyun thinks of how shameful he has been. 

"Listen, just get in the car. I really need to show you something." Mr. Park says unlocking the door. 

"Uh.."

"Just do it."

Baekhyun hesitated at first, but goes into the backseat of the car.  

The car was red and had a small dent on the left door of the passenger's seat. The inside of the car had a familiar scent, but Baekhyun couldn't specify the scent properly. The seats had minor scratches, and the floor mat had dead leaves everywhere. Baekhyun looks up at the driver.

"Mr. Suh- I mean, Mr. Park?" Baek asked uncomfortably knowing he was getting a ride from his teacher.

"What?" 

"Um.. Where are you taking me?" 

"It is a surprise. It will show you how I truly feel."

Truly feel? Something is off. Does he like me? Baekhyun thought to himself. Why would a teacher like a student? That is dumb.

"What do you mean 'how you truly feel'? Like a confession?" 

"Boy. You ask so many questions."

"I'm sorry." 

Baekhyun looks down at his lap as his face turns red. 

"Don't say that; Never say that." Mr. Park said. 

"Say what?" Baekhyun felt pain in his gut as he asked the question. Baek had a feeling that whatever was going to happen will change the way he will see his own teacher. Possibly in a bad way.

"The way you speak," Mr. Park continued."It is beautiful. The way you say sorry makes me horny as fuck. It makes me want to bite you. My son is so spoiled to have everything he wants. He even had the perfect doll; he had you." 

Baekhyun's heart stopped as he said those words.

Mr. Park pulled up in driveway in front of a really fancy house, and got out. Baek slowly gets out too and says,"I think I should go now. My aunt is probably worried about me."

"But I didn't show you anything yet. " Mr. Park grabbed Baek's left hand and pulled him inside. 

He held Baek's hand so tight that bruises were going to form. The elder man had a crooked smile that spread ear to ear that scared the younger boy a lot. Thoughts piled up inside Baekhyun mind as he regretted everything he  has done. 

The two boys go inside the big house.

The house was very spacious and very modern. There were a lot of decorations such as vases everywhere. In the corner of the living room, was an Alexa playing classical music peacefully. There was a huge doorway that lead to other rooms, but Baekhyun couldn't see due to the fact his teacher was pulling him away. The elder and the younger went up the stairs and into a room that stood at the end of the extended hallway. 

"Here."

The man opens the door to show a plain yet large bedroom. Inside the bedroom was king sized bed, and next to it was a huge dark brown bedside table. The bedding and pillow were white and black. Some pillows had checkered print. There was 4 huge glass doors that lead to the balcony, bathroom, and two closets. A silver chandelier hung above the bed with a light grey colored wall to match.