We Finally Meet- 26

Words spread quickly like the speed of light. Baekhyun finally knows how that feels. The gossips about Baekhyun was like a virus that spread one to another person. It would take time to find the antidote, but Baekhyun was going to take the chance to find it. 

Baek wanted Tao not to know, but maybe he already knew. Tao began to stop talking to Baekhyun. Baekhyun  sadly hoped the reason why Tao stopped talking to him was because of Kris, not because of -. 

A knock on the door awoken the young boy from his thoughts. His eyes flashed at the bathroom door as he placed his shirt down. 

"You're going to be late for school  if you continue to stand there and stare at your belly. Kai and Tao left in the van with Sehun and the others. So you'll need to go to the bus." His aunt said with an annoyed tone. 

Baekhyun sighed. He took his black backpack which  lied against the bathtub and walked out. 

Since it had past few days ever since he last talked to Chanyeol and Luhan, he was quite lonely. The only people who would talk  to him is D.O. and his teachers. Not even his Aunt would have a real conversation with him. 

This made Baekhyun feel depressed. 

He felt as if the world hated him, so he hated the world back. 

He walked silently out the door and to the streets. 

Baekhyun took one look at his aunt's apartment and returned to his heading destination. 

As the teen walked to the bus stop he took out his phone and looked at the notifications. Honestly, Baekhyun wanted Chanyeol to text him sorry or something, but sadly it was empty notification screen. 

In order for Baek to not get bored he grabs his headphones from his backpack and listen to a group called EXO. Baek's favorite member is Chanyul. It often reminded him of Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol...

"Geeeuuurae wolf naega wolf auuu-" Baek mumbles to himself as he waits for his bus. 

Two adults and one elder woman walked next to him and waited a long with him. He bows to his elder and smiles politely waiting for a hello from them, but the three others frown. Baekhyun looks at them in the corner of his eyes and sees the two adults judging him. He turns off his music and takes his headphones off. 

Sadly he was in a part when Kyungin starts singing the first verse of Play Boi. 

As he puts his headphone away, the bus arrives. The bus made a screeching noise as it took a slow brake. 

The adults and elderly lady just rush in making Baek last even though he was right in front of the sliding door. 

Baek walks up to the stairs and sees if there were any empty seats. Surprisingly there were five people on the bus. 

He sat in the seat next to the door. 

The driver eyes Baek as he sat down.  

Baekhyun makes himself comfortable in the chair and turns to the seat next to him.  There was an man that looked like in the 30s. 

The man eyed him as well, but he looked as if he wanted to ask Baekhyun something.

"Uh.. Hello? Is there something wrong?" The young boy asked bravely as he bowed. 

The man coughed and asked in a raspy voice," Do you know Kyungsoo?" 

Baek stares in shock.