Pregnant - 23

"Hyung, I don't feel too good,"Baekhyum cried in pain.

"Ok," Kai says grabbing his phone. "O-ok I'm going to bring you to the hospital. Call auntie and  Tim! Tell them I'm gonna bring you to the hospital."

The tan son carries Backhyum to his black car.

"Don't barf! Ok Baekie?" Kai says cutely.

"Hyung? Just drive me!" Baek yells.

"Um . . . Oh . . . Chill . . ." Kai pouts like a sad puppy.

-

"Please sir. We're gonna need you to leave you're brother," the nurses & doctors said.

"I can't! He is my fucking brother! I need to know if he is ok!" Kai screams as he tries to push his way through.

"Hyung, please just do what they say!" Baek cries.

Kai couldn't help but listen to his younger brothers words.

Kai walks back to the seats in the hallways and frowns. The dull and lonely hallway makes Jongin even more angry and impatient.

"Yo, I heard the news. Is Baekhyum ok?" a voice says.

"Um Chanyeol? Sehun? Luhan?" Jongin smiles knowing he has someone to hang out with.

"What happened with my boyfriend?" Luhan asks crushing his arms.

"He is inside," the tan boy points to a door. "But they won't let us inside."

"Aw . . . That sucks." Lu sighs.

"Yah Jongin . . . Why is he inside?" Chanyeol asks with a straight face.

"Hmm . . .?"

*sighs*

"How did he end up inside the hospital?" Chan points to the room Baek is in.

"Oh!" Kai exclaims. "He was barfing earlier . . . I didn't know why. Our aunt wasn't there so I brought him here. They asked him a few questions, though it seems serious."

Oh shit I hope I didn't do this, Chanyeol thinks to himself.

-

After about an hour and a half the doctor suddenly appears.

"Um . . . You are the brother, right?" the doctor says pointing at Kai.

Kai nods awkwardly hoping the doctor did not hear their conversation.

"May I speak to you privately. And your friends may go see Baekhyun now." The doctor says.

Everyone watched as Luhan pushed the doctor away just to see his best friend.

Kai walks to the doctor after Sehun and Chanyeol tail Luhan.

"Yes Doctor." Kai sighs as he ruffles his hair.

"Your brother, Baekhyun, does he have a boyfriend or something?" The doctor says looking concern..

"Not that I know of . . ." Kai answers.

"Oh . . . Well did he have sex in the last 4 weeks?" He asks looking at the clipboard.

Jongin pauses for a moment to think his innocent brother having sex.

"Is this a joke? This has to be a joke." Kai forces a fake smile.

"I would be laughing if I said your is pregnant." The doctor says frowning.

All the emotions hit Kai like a rocket blasting up to the moon. (If it really happened.)

Kai couldn't handle the fact that his brother, the person he loved, is pregnant..

Everything all around Jongin was a blue to him. He was trapped in his own little world.

"Sir? Sir?" The doctors voice called. "Are YOU okay?"

Kai couldn't move or say anything. He couldn't even get himself to blink or breathe.

A figure goes up to Jongin and pulled him away from the doctor. The figure had brought him into the restroom.

A hand had slapped him really hard.

"Kai! What's wrong?" A voice which sounded like Sehun.

"Sehun?" His raspy voice called.

"Yo, what's wrong? The doctor kept calling you. You just stood there. The doctors were going to bring you to a room if you just stood there." Sehun said as Kai could see more clearly.

Jongin looked away from Sehun's concerned eyes.

"It's nothing," Kai responded.

Sehun frowned when he heard Kai's response.

"Are you sure . . . ?" Sehun asks again.

"Yes . . . I am."

"Look, Kai, if you need to rant to someone, I am always here."

"Ok . . ."

Both the boys walk back to Baekhyun and Luhan.

Inside the plain and gray room, Luhan kept bothering who the daddy is.

"Come on Baek! You can tell me." Luhan whined.

"No Luhan! No!" Baek said with an uncomfortable look.

Sehun looks around the room and notices Chanyeol was not there.

"Luhan? Where is Chanyerol?" Sehun says with a plain face.

Luhan paused, when he heard 'Chanyeol.'

"Oh he had an angry look when he came inside here. I asked what was wrong, he said he just got a text about his family. And that he will tell me later. So he said he went to go get some food."

Baekhyun looked down at the floor when he remembered Chanyeol's face.

Baek takes out his phone and texts Chanyeol.

'Daddy?'

'Are you okay?'

Baekhyun waits for Chanyeol to reply.

"Fuck off."

Baekhyun turns his phone off and his friends and brother.

(A/N: My friend will be updating my stuff.)