The Rape-5

Baekhyun POV ~
'Fuck off! You're not my brother...' the words I read from Kai echoed in my head. I opened another message from Tao.
'Who the hell are you? Ur not my cousin. Ur a freak! get out of everyone's life.' Tears rolled down my eyes as all the memories i had with Tao felt like nothing anymore. I began crying out Kai and Tao's name.
Another message, but from Xiumin.
'Get out of this world. Go die!' I can't imagine Xiumin saying that to me.
I look around to find myself outside of our school. There was a blade next to me. I grabbed the blade and began to cutting myself.

"Baekhyun! Fucking wake up! Goddammit!" I heard Kai's voice. I open my eyes to see Kai, Tao, and my aunt surrounding. Everyone looked deep into my eyes.

3rd POV ~
Baekhyun arms flew around Kai.
"Baekhyun? Are you ok? I think you had a nightmare. You called my name and Kai's!" Tao asked handing Baek a tissue.
"You sent me a text that I wasn't your brother, and you sent me a text saying that I wasn't your cousin!" Baekhyun replied. "Xiumin also told me to die!"
Everyone gave each other a face of concern.
"I am sure Xiumin would never say that!" Tao smiled handing over Baek's phone.
"See look! No one texted you-see! Go wash your face off" My aunt smiled turning on my phone.
Baekhyun grabbed his phone and sighed. He went to the restroom while still rubbing his tears out. Ba-bing! Baekhyun's phone rang. He turned on his phone seeing a new text message.
'Are you ok? Make sure nothing like that happens to you!' It said. Baekhyun looked at the number seeing an unknown number. Baekhyun ignores the message and continues on washing his face.

After Baek finishes his face wash, he goes to the kitchen seeing Kai, Tao, Sehun, Luhan, and a sexy teenager, Chanyeol.
"Hey Baek! I heard about the nightmare, are you ok? I will never do anything like that. Ok! Trust me!" Luhan smiled stuffing a muffin in my mouth.
I chomped smiling that Luhan will never do that.
"I hope you're ok! We're going to the mall, and if want to come join us! But we'll be going soon." Sehun replied.
Baekhyun goes to his closet with his muffin in his mouth. He wears skinny jeans and a sweater that say 'EXO' on it.
When he goes back to the kitchen, everyone is putting their shoes on.
Kai and Sehun began to tease me by calling me 'Bacon'.
"Come on Bacon! We'll leave ya here!!!!" They called.
He hurries and plops his shoes on.

Once everyone is by Kai's ' van, Luhan and Sehun calls shotgun, while Kai and Tao calls middle, which leaves Baekhyun and Chanyeol to the last.

Chanyeol POV~
I sat next to Baekhyun which his face is red.
That's really cute! Cuter than Luhan! I thought. What? Why did I say that Luhan is my boyfriend.
Luhan and I have been dating ever since school started, which was 3 months ago. I remember Luhan always talking about Baekhyun and how cute he was. Luhan had once said he wanted to go out with him, but before he can say anything eles, he had to move away. Luhan took along time to recover, but after he recovered we began to date. He was a sad lonely deer with a broken heart. I wanted to be his man. But deep inside, I just wanted him to be happy, I don't truly love him.

"I hear you're Luhan's childhood best friend!" I smile.
His face turns crimson red. I mean I really wouldn't blame him, it would be embarrassing for someone like me to see him shirtless.
Baekhyun nodds slowly. Everyone eles seems to have small conversations, but me and him- we ain't going anywhere.
Buzz! My phone vibrates in my pocket.
I read the message which said,' Baekhyun likes you!😉😉😉😊' from the Chicken and Dog lover (Kai).
I turn to look at the boy with faded pink hair. I let out a smirk.
'COOL....' I text back. I turn off my phone and place it back into my pocket.
An idea poped in my head. This will be fun.

Baekhyun POV~
As we arrived to the mall. Everyone wanted to be grouped into two. So we all agreed to this arrangement:
Tao and I
Chanyeol and Luhan
Kai and Sehun
After the arrangements were agreed to, Kai handed me and Tao the car keys and everyone split to two.

Me and Tao made a deal, both of us will take turns picking shops and each time we will take half an hour to shop.
"OK then! Heads or tails?" I ask taking a quarter out of my pocket.
"Head!" Tao yelled loudly that few people looked at us.
"Ok."
I flipped the coin seeing which way it landed.
Heads.
"YAH!!! GUCCI STORE HERE I'M COM'N!!!!!" Tao grinned.

I frowned as we walked to the Gucci store and seeing Tao drooling over every bag.
I felt soo bored, I wanted to play minecraft or something on the bench while waiting for Tao to choose a bag. I reached inside my pocket for my phone then realizing I left in the car.
Dammit! I thought.
"Tao, i am going to the van to get my phone. So be right back!" Tao flicked his hand in the air saying to hurry up. I smiled. I love when Tao is shopping, I can do whatever I want in the few minutes he goes shopping.

I walked quickly because I remember that Kyungsoo wanted me to buy this app on my phone.
Once I reached the parking lot is walked to our car. Sadly the van was parked far in the back, so I just let the bright sun shine as I walked. I felt someone was watching me as I walked. I saw a man around his 40s trailing behind me. I looked around, seeing that I was far from the mall, why would he park his car all the way here? I mean since everyone that I rode with forgets easily.
I reached to my car with the man still behind me. There was a car parked next to our van, which I guessed was his car.

As I unlocked the van I heard something plop to the car next to ours.
"Umm... excused me? Can you pick this up my back is tired. I spent yesterday painting my house, and now I am tired. So can you pick this up please?" He said.
I nodded and walked up to the man. He has dropped his car keys.

I picked up his keys then hearing a click. Something touched the back of my head. I drop the keys.
"Move, scream, or cry, I will shoot you! Get in the car." The man said.
Tears filled my eyes as I opened the door and went inside.

The man walks inside too.
"Put your hands behind your back. And don't move your legs" I obeyed and placed my hand behind my back. He puts handcuffs around my wrists and ankles.
He puts a bandana around my mouth.
"Don't move or eles I'll shoot you."
Tears flew down my eyes.
The
He grabbed my skinny jeans and boxers and pulled them down.
I whimpered as he turns me over. I hear him unbuckling his pants and taking it off.

BANG! The car door opens behind me and I hear movement in the back.

Chanyeol's POV~
"Chanyeol? Can you get me my wallet? I left them in the car!" Luhan says looking at some clothes."I asked Tao where the keys were and he said Baekhyun has it and he just left like a second ago." I smiled.
"Fine..." I said.

I speed-walked to the parking lot. Once I reached the parking lot I began to run. I didn't want Baekhyun to leave without me getting Luhan's wallet.
In the distance is see the van, but I see no little boy with pink hair around. I walked closer to the van to see if I saw Baek. But still no sign.

I soon hear soft whimpering coming from the car next to the van. I look closer inside the car and I see a small boy with pink hair lying on the car with an old man inside.
Baekhyun? I thought.
I confidently opened the door of the car to see a man sitting on top of a boy. I grabbed the man, which his pants were gone, and began punching him. I punched him until late his nose bleed like crazy, then turning to the boy inside.

"Baekhyun?" I yell out.
His pants and boxers were pulled down all the way. Baekhyun had a bandana wrapped around his mouth and handcuffs around his ankles and wrist.
I pull up his pants and take off his bandana.
I looked around for the keys and saw the keys on the ground. I grabbed it unlocked the handcuffs around his wrists and gave the keys to him, so he can finish unlocking himself.

I turn back to the man and got out my phone and called 911. I reported the rape, and turned back to the half naked man on the ground.
The man slowly got up. I kicked his balls which made him fell in pain.
I looked back at Baekhyun which was finally set free. Baekhyun crawled out of the car.
"Are you ok?" I said.
Baekhyun accidentally falls down on the ground. He let out a soft whimper. I carried him bridal style.
"Aish... you scraped your elbow! Here stay with me here, I'll protect you... we'll just tell them we have a change of plans-"

Baekhyun grabbed my chin and kisses me.

"I'm ok, thank you. "

(A/N: I SUCK AT THIS)