Promise-6

3rd POV~
Chanyeol stares shocked at Baekhyun, that he almost dropped him.
"Aaaahhhh I'm sorry! I know you have a boyfriend! Sorry! Drrfgrgrcnrjnrjnr!! I'll repay you with anything!" Baekhyun yells pushing himself away from Chanyeol.
Chanyeol places the little pink haired boy on the ground.
"It's ok... wait- you said you'll repay me with anything?" Chanyeol says teasing him.
".... something that's realistic..." Baekhyun says standing up and with a face of crimson red.
"Be my slut.." Chanyeol says smirking.
"Ehhh! Sunbae? You're dating my bestfriend! No! I'd rather be someone eles slut!"
"Really? Be someone eles slut? Fine I'll wake up this dude right here!" Chanyeol kicks the old man hard.
"Aishh..... NO STOP! SOMETHING ELES!" Baekhyun cries.
"No."
"What? Here take my money!"
"No. I live in a huge house and I have over a million ₩. Do I really need more?"
"I'll buy you a dog!"
"I have a husky, 3 dalmatian, 2 poodles, and like 7 other breeds."
"Ahhh!"
Baekhyun was out of ideas, the last thing he really wanted to be was his best friend's boyfriend's slut.

"Out of ideas?" Chanyeol's asks grinning from ear to ear.
"PFFFTTTTTT! Naaaahhh..." the petite boy lied.
"OK if you don't come up with anything in 10 seconds. It's final, you're my slut."

Baek didn't want to do this to his bestfriend.
"Ahh..." He said but no real words came out.
"10"
"I'll buy you food! Any food!" Baek yelled out.

Chanyeol stops and thinks for a second. But Chanyeol only want Baekhyun to be his slut. Chanyeol shakes his head and continues his count down.
"9"

"Yah! I'll help you with your homework!"
Chanyeol laughs loudly as if there's no tomorrow.
"No, my dad said that you're so bad in MATH!!!"

Baek was confused when Chan said his dad.
"Your dad?"
Chanyeol nodds and explains that Mr. Suho is his dad.
"Really?"
"8"
"......"

Baekhyun's mind went blank.

"7"

"6"

"5"

"Wait what?"

"4"

"No!"

"3"

"Stop!!"

"2"

"1 & 1/2"

"...."

"1"

Chanyeol grabs Baek's chin and pulls him close into a kiss.
"To late now baby...." Chanyeol says with a really low voice and sexy tone.
The tone of Chanyeol's voice made a shiver go down Baek's spine.
"Go to the mall, and give Luhan his wallet and don't come back without someone eles with you. That's an order from sunbae."
Baek wanted to decline but Chanyeol hushed him with his finger softly placed on Baek's lips.
Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's phone and types in his phone number.
"I'll text you tomorrow then we'll meet." Chanyeol says handing Baekhyun's phone back.
Chanyeol's pushes the younger child away as yells run away.
Baek obeys and runs away back into the mall.

The next day Baek goes to his locker with Kyungsoo. Baekhyun remembers everything that happened the day before. He wanted to tell Luhan so badly, but this could be heart breaking for both of them. But one day the truth will spill.

"Yo! Baekhyun? Are you ok?" Kyungsoo said letting a comfortable smile.
"Uhh... nothing. Just something weird happening." The petite boy said.

"Like you cheating on your bestfriend with his boyfriend." Kyungsoo replied looking away from Baekhyun. "Don't ask how I know. But Chanyeol didn't tell me."
The light pink haired boy looks up and says," What? How do you know?"
" I just said don't ask." Kyungsoo said seriously.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walk to class together.
As both of the small high schoolers walk to his seat, everyone still qossiped about the hottest new: the killer.
Once they sat down Kyungsoo looked around the room with his wide eyes then wrote something down.

Baekhyun POV~
I looked to the left side of me at the boy writing.
D.O. stuck his arm out in front of my face softly saying to take it.
I grabbed the sheet of paper out the pale boy's fingers. Once I opened the sheet of paper it read:
###-###-###
My phone number, text/call in any emergency. Ok?

I looked back to the right side of me. No one sat there. Kyungsoo?

The bell soon rang and everyone sat down to their seat. Mr. Suho comes in and smiles at everyone in the class. Kyungsoo is no where to be found.

"OK class, I'll say the attendance please say you're name!" The young man said.
He called out a bunch of names.
Once he said Kyungsoo's name, D.O. poped out of nowhere.

"Here!"

"Great the only person who was late is Yixing. But everyone is here!" Mr. Suho said.

What? Wait? Where was Kyungsoo this whole time? I thought.

Around lunch time I walked to my locker to get my lunch.
Bzzz..... My phone vibrated in my pocket.
I take out my phone and read:
OK Babe
Meet me in your classroom! The teachers all go to subway on Mondays.
-Chanyeol

I look at my group of buddies I have met last week. They all walked to the cafeteria. I looked back at the end of the hallway (which was where my class was) and thought about it for a minute.

Bzzz.... I look back at my phone and read:
If you don't come I'll tell Luhan about the kiss!

Ok my mind was done. I don't want Luhan to now, yet.
I walked to the hallway and ignored my friends who continued walking.

(A/N NEXT CHAPTER IS SMUTTY!)