Missing?-8

Smutt later ok? And death later...

BAEKHYUNP OV ~
Work, work, CHANYEOL, work, work, LUHAN, work, work, FOOD , work, work. Literally everything that has passed to my mind. I really feel bad.
I look at Kyungsoo who is staring at the window next to him. Then there is Lay using my jacket as a pillow to sleep on. Bzzz... My phone buzzes in my uniform.
"Yo, so we're going to meet at Tao's house right?" From Xiumin.
"Ya" Luhan texted back.

I remember as I left my classroom to go to the café, we got each other's phone number.

"OK you dorks! I need help with my homework. Xiumin can you help me?" Tao sassily says as he stuffs his hamburger in his mouth.
"Oh! Yeah I need help too!" Luhan agreed as his doe eyes shined to Xiumin.
"Sure! Baek? Lay? Soo? Do you need help?" The cute chubby teen says smiling.
I nodded.
Lay slowly nodds looking at me and saying "I'll go too, if my princess, Baek, is going too!"
I let out an awkward smile feeling uncomfortable about lay calling him 'princess'
"Nah... I'm to busy doing-umm.... err.... something" Kyungsoo whispers making sure the table could hear him.
"Ok, that's cool Kyungie!" Luhan says "Let's all give Baek and Lay our phone number!"
Everyone handed their phone number to Lay and I then soon making plans to who's house well be visiting.
"OK let's just visit my house right after school." Tao said as everyone agreeed.

I quickly out back my phone and continued writing my notes.
---------------------------------
After school I avoided eye contact with Chanyeol and only hung out with Kyungsoo. As I felt a bit uncomfortable around Luhan and Tao kept talking to Xiumin about homework.

"So we shall go to Tao's house and study about thee homework!" Luhan yelled out loud in a British accent.
"You sound dumb shut up!" Tao said trying to sound like a ratchet black girl.
(A/N sorry plus don't take offense to that! Srrry!)
"You two! Just shut up! People are looking at us!" I said smacking both of their faces lightly.

Soon Xiumin texted everyone to come with us. So now Luhan, my hyung, Tao, Xiumin, lay and I were soon driving to Tao's house.
Once we were inside the house Kai fell asleep on my bed while everyone eles helped each other in homework.

"THE A ANSWER IS B! TAO? LAY? BAEK? HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET DONE AND C?" Xiumin yelled at us.
All three of us looked at each others work.
Luhan got everything right! That's so unfair! Does Xiumin like him? My gosh! I thought to myself.
Xiumin showed us how to do the problem, yet again! I swear Xiumin has a temper with me!

"Ok finally we finish the work! Do you guys just want to relax now?" Xiumin sighed then smiling at Luhan! Luhan smiled back.
"Ohh! Let's play truth or dare!"
Now everyone was just playing truth or dare.

"Baek to the hyun!" Luhan giggled. "Who do you like?"
Everyone's eyes poped open and stared deeply to Baek. Lay especially stared deeply to Baek.
"Umm... " I made out, I was sure my face was tomato red.
Then doorbell rang.
"Oh look someone's at the door!I better go get it!" I quickly ran to the door hearing everyone sigh in frustration.

I open the door to see Sehun and Chanyeol. CHANYEOL?
I squeaked and looked down to the wooden floor after making eye contact with the sexy giant.

"Umm hey Baekhyun, can you get Kai? We're going to some Japanese buffet." Sehun said a little confused. I look back up to see Chanyeol smirking at me.