Warning -16

Smutt later~😈😈

Baekhyun's POV~

Tao and I began to trudge to our class exhaustedly. As we walked, we saw a bunch of Kris pictures being displayed along the depressing walls of my school. Tao stopped to look at one of the pictures. Tao faced disappeared into saddness.

"What's wrong Tao?" I asked grabbing Tao's shoulders.

He pointed to a small writing underneath a picture of Kris.

Kris. An old and great friend and family. No one can replace my friendship with Kris. There maybe many fishes in the sea, but Kris was special. He was there with me in troubles that could hurt him. He was a brother to me. I'll still miss no matter what. Death can't separate us. I'll miss you my friend... -Sehun

I stared at the picture of Kris. He seems really happy with Sehun.

Now Kris isn't here with us in this world, but in our hearts

I looked back at Tao who had teary eyes. He stared at Kris unceasingly with tears now descending down his cheeks. He mumble something quietly to himself before bolting through the hallways.

I watched him as he went into the bathroom. Then thinking that it maybe be better to give him space.

I walked into class placing a note on Tao's desk about Kris. Soon walking to my desk.

Kyungsoo stared at me with displeasure.

"Uh.... hi?" I said a little uncertain of Kyungsoo's evil stare.

Kyungsoo sighed and said,"Baekhyun, death is getting us because of you and Chanyeol." I gulped as D.O. came closer to me and whispered in my ear. " You don't think I know this? I am aware of you and Chanyeol's deal. Someone doesn't want this. He is watching. He loves you. He doesn't want anyone or anything touching you. He will do anything to make sure no one - *sigh* just stop. End this now."

Kyungsoo walked back to his seat as he saw Luhan coming inside. I too, sat down in my seat as I saw Luhan glancing at me.

The bell rang making everyone run to their seats. Mr. Suho comes inside the class and greeting us.

I noticed Tao wasn't in his seat yet. I began to think about Kris, but the thought of what Kyungsoo said crawled into my mind.

What? How does Kyungsoo know? I thought Chanyeol didn't tell anyone. Maybe he just told Kyungsoo, but I have no idea that Chan knew D.O. Maybe he doesn't know him. But the real question is who is that someone? That someone who wants me to stop Chanyeol from fucking me. Why does he loves me? So many questions, I need an answer.