Nightmare - 20

Smut later (ass eating lmao)

3rd POV~

Kyungsoo walks inside a club, all heart broken by the fact he saw someone die.

He sits down a wooden stool that seems like it can break easily.

Soo turns to the man sitting next to him.

The man had grey hair and beard with dark brown eyes. And on his right cheek was a small scar. The man smelled of cigarettes.  Also the man looked like he was 40 years old.

Kyungsoo turns away from the man once they made eye contact.  The man's piercing stare frightened him.

"Whatchya looking at son? Want something?" The man says chuckling.

Kyungsoo whispers "love" Hoping for the man not to hear it.

"What?!" The man says leaning to Kyungsoo uncomfortably close.

D.O. looks down to the wooden floor and sighs as tears stream down.

The man sniffs Kyungsoo by the neck and whispers ," Ya want love huh? I can give you that."

The elder flagged the waiter for another bottle of beer. And the waiter hands the old man another beer.

"Hey kid? Do you want anything?" The waiter asks looking at Soo and wiping  a bottle with a rag.

Before Kyungsoo could say anything the man cuts him off. "Yup, get him the same as mine."

Soo looks at man sitting next to him as he leans to him again.

"Meet me at the back alley if you have some fun. And you better finish that drink cause I'm pay'n."he whispers in Dyo's ears with a smirk carved on his face.

Kyungsoo watches the man talk to bartender and handed his money to him. Suddenly the man points his index finger at Soo and walks away.

The bartender hands Kyungsoo the drink filled with heavy amount of alcohol.

Kyungsoo drinks the dark colord liquid in one go. For a second Soo hesitated but then continues gulp it down.

It burned his throat but he wanted more.

"Give me more please." Kyungsoo says.

The bartender nods and hands D.O. more.

Kyungsoo's mind was clouded with thoughts. He didn't want to drink amymore, but he wanted more flow down his throat. Just like how he didn't  wanted to be fucked and loved by Chanyeol, but yearned for his warmth. Or how he doesn't want to hurt or  even kill Baek and Luhan. But his unwanted feelings echoed in his head to kill him.

Without even knowing how much D.O. drank he finally stops around his sixth round of beer.

His thoughts still continued to confuse him and mock his emotions. He couldn't handle it anymore.

Soo stands up and walks to the back door.

And outside there he was. The old man. He was leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette.

The man turns to Soo with smirk still carved on his face.

"You're finally here, eh?" His low voiced called out.

The petite boy stood on the same spot staring in the distance.

The man walks to D.O. and pulls off his shirt.

"Wow you have gorgeous skin." He says touching D.O.'s nipples.

The man roughly pushes yhe younger to the wall and licked nipples.

Although Kyungsoo wanted to stop him, he couldn't push himself to do it.

The man continued to suck on Soo's left nipple while he played with Soo's other nipple with his fingers.

The elder suddenly kisses his chest leaving love marks there.

Kyungsoo softly moans. But inside he wanted to stop.

"More." D.O. says without control.

The man looks up st D.O. and says," You're really thirty boy."

He turns over the petite boy and pulled down his tight skinny jeans.

"Nice ass too." He says spanking his ass.

Soo moans as he enjoyed the pain.

The man burries his face in Kyungsoo's ass. He begins to put his tounge inside. His tounge  explored hole.

"AH!" The petite cries.

The man had his lips pressed around Soo's pink hole and his tounge inside.

Kyungsoo's belly pressed on the rough and rocky floor but his ass was having the time of his life.

D.O. pushes his ass closer to the stranger's face.

The man's tounge explored inside more and more by the minute.

Soo kept moaning and crying out for more.

But once the man's tounge hit the spot the petite boy cried louder.

"Fuck!! Imma bout to cum!!" He finally said.

After few seconds Kyungsoo let out ropes of cum to ground.

The man separated his lips with Soo's ass.

Saliva still connected him and Soo's ass.

The small boy was paralyzed on the ground by the godly feeling.

"My turn." He says.

Inside Kyungsoo's mind he really wanted to stop but he can't.

The younger gets up and faces the stranger.

The old man unbuckled his pants and took it off.

His dick poped out.

Without hesitation D.O. grabs the cock and begins to lick it.

After few licks he finally puts the whole thing into his mouth.

Soo bobs his head up and down as the other man begins moans to like crazy.

The man kept pushing his cock deeper but Soo's mouth could not fit that mych.

"Imma about to cum-m..." he stutters after few minutes passed.

This made Kyungsoo bob his head more faster.

Then the man's cum explodes in Soo's mouth.

Without a second passing the smaller swallows it.

"Good boy." The man smiles.

For a second Kyungsoo thought he saw Chanyeol.

-

( A/N OK SHORT CHAPTER SORRY.. I WAS KIND OF READING OTHER STORIES. I HOPE MY ASS EATING PART WAS INTRESTING)