Deal with the Devil-17

Thank you for the over 500 views
This made me so happy!!
I love you people!! MWAHH

Luhan POV~
I held onto the paper I received few days ago. Talking about Chanyeol cheating on me. I first thought of it as a prank. But when Chanyeol asked me to go on a date yesterday, I didn't believe the letter anymore. But then he called me after an hour saying he was unable to go to our date. Thats when my thoughts changed.

I stared at my ceiling of my room. Thinking, maybe I should call this person.

I took out my phone and typed in the numbers from the letter. And texted:

Hi.

You sent me this letter
telling me to text you...

This was about Chanyeol
cheating on me

I put away my phone. I thinking that this could still be a prank.

I got up from my bed and went to my door. I opened it to see Sehun's room (which was across from my room) wide open. There laid Sehun on his bed masterbating.

"Sehun... please close the door. When you're doing this.." I said trying to ignore Sehun's hotness as he plays with himself.

"Why-fuck- are y-you her-e...?" He said trying to make his words clear.

"I need to get my.. umm....." I said stopping my words. I realize if i told Sehun what I wanted, he would get so mad.

I looked at his desk trying to find the object that was once mine.

Meanwhile I hear Sehun moaning and loud breathing.

I looked in his drawer to find lube, condoms, his boxers, and my knife.
I reached down in his kinky drawer to get my knife, only to be stopped by Sehun's wet hands.

"What do you think you're doing Luhan? You're not cutting yourself again." Sehun says whispering in my ear.

I pull my arm away from his hand filled with cum. I turned to Sehun and saw his cock sticking and cum dripping down from it.

"Well you shouldn't be sex with people. You might make someone pregnant!" I say turning away from the naked body.

My heart pounded when I saw my brother's naked body and seeing him touching himself. It was hot and sexy, but it felt wrong.

"Haha.. I know I can get a girl pregnant, but did you know i can get a guy pregnant too." Sehun inched closer to my body.

I gulped as I felt Sehun's body touching my back.

"HYUNG!!" I cried when Sehun breathed on my neck.

Sehun laughed at my cowardness.

"Haha i won't do to you yet. I have my eyes on someone who is taken by my friend." He said in a devilish way.

Yet? Someone who is taken by his friend? Isn't Sehun friends with Chanyeol? I thought to myself.

I pushed Sehun out of my way and made my way to my room. As I grabbed my phone I heard Sehun walking to my room. I unlocked my phone when I saw a new nesaage from an unknown number.

Yes Luhan, I know who
Chanyeol's slut is.
If you want to know
please make a deal with me.

Destroy Chanyeol mentally,
destroy his slut physically
and mentally, and allow me
to take his slut while you
can do anything you want to
Chanyeol.

If you agree, Kyungsoo can help
destroy Chanyeol and his slut.
And i can stop the killings going
on in the school.

You know you don't deserve to
be treated like a bitch. Let's
do this, and I can get you
so much more.

I stared at the nessed up words. They weren't clear to me but they felt right.
I finally found that something that can make feel better.

Revenge.

Is what i need.