Sexy time Pt 2-14

3rd POV~

As time passes by Chanyeol grieves for his lost friend; Kris. But Baekhyun on the other hand, wanted to feel fucked so badly.

Baekhyun meets Chanyeol by his locker at the end of the day. "You said you'll meet me at the end of day right?" Baekhyun squeaks in excitement. Chanyeol nods leaving a fake smile that Baek believed it. Although Chanyeol did not really want to do this right now, he wanted to do this over the weekend. Plus he needed to get his mind off of Kris. So Chanyeol agrees to pleasure Baek. But Chanyeol wanted to look like a good person first by asking Luhan to a date later.

"Ok. Well let me get Luhan off of my chest and we'll get going." The elder says grabbing his backpack and putting it on. Baekhyun follows his sunbae to his boyfriend.

The killer watches as the two walked through the hallway to Luhan's locker.

Baekhyun feels a vibration in his uniform. Baekhyun takes out his phone as Chan continues to walk to Luhan.

'where are you?' The text said. I opened my phone to text back.

'I'm going to go clothes shopping by myself. where are you PIA?' The younger lies his brother.

'KAI*and I am going to go over Chen's house with Sehun. If you're going clothes shopping can you bring someone with you? I don't want you to get rape or something' Kai texts back.

'fine'

'Also I want to talk to you later' Jongin adds in

'later. ok. now bi' Baekhyun puts away his phone as Chanyeol comes back.

"Ya ready now Sunbae?" Baekhyun asks. Chanyeol replies with a "yes" and walks together with Baek in the halls of his school.

"We will be heading to an empty class room."Chan explains as the walk to the west side of their school. "Which is going to be our meeting place unless I say it won't be our meeting place anymore. So if I text you some time to have sex, we meet over here."

Baekhyun listens to his elder as the continue to walk more into the west side of the school. Once they have reached the room they intended to be in, the small boy looks ardround the room.

The room was empty except for five long tables and few chairs stacked neatly along the walls. With red curtains covering the bright window. Baekhyun's high expectation was turn down to the sight of the room. Well I mean Baekhyun didn't want to have sex in a class filled with people inside. So Baek felt a little blessed to know he was able to be fucked in a empty room.

A loud slam makes the undersized boy jump in fright. He turns around to see Chanyeol leaning against the door.

"Are you ready slut?" A low raspy whisper fill the room.

Baekhyun was quite taken by the sudden change of voice and wording. But then ignot myring what he said.

"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess." Baekhyun says

Chanyeol grabs Baek's waist soon pushing him to the wall. The taller boy's lips crashed into Baekhyun's lips.

Baekhyun POV~

His tounge roamed inside mouth. My hands wrapped around his neck. Chanyeol soon bites my lips making me whimper. Our lips soon detach making our saliva be the bridge to each other's lips. We take our breaths before we continue. As we continued to kiss, Chanyeol unbutton so his uniform. When Chanyeol was shirtless, he unbuttoned my uniform.

Once both of us were shirtless Chanyeol said," Lean against the table over there." And pointed to the table most farthest to the windows.

I walk to the table as I heard Chanyeol stripping his pants. Afterwards the taller boy walks to me and pulls down my pants with my underwear. Chanyeol soon shoves 2 fingers inside me. He scissors inside me making my butt hole stretch. Then soon shoving more fingers and more.

"Oh wait before I can do anything eles suck on my cock." He says taking a step back from me. "I forgot my lubricant."

I turn around to see Chanyeol's cock hanging out. I knelt down so that my face and his dick was across from each other.

I took small kitty licks on the tip of his dick then putting the whole thing inside my mouth. His thing was reached my throat making me gag a bit. I pushed his waist away from my mouth.

He soon pulled himself away from me.

"Ok now, I want to do the real thing."

He turns me around roughly. I feel his wet dick touching the crack of my ass.

All of sudden I feel a pain on my ass. I let out a loud groan.

"Shh bitch" Chanyeol says in a way that seemed he was a father trying to calm his crying baby. Baekhyun continues to moan without taking Chanyeol's words as a insult. The elder man thrust his dick inside and out. Each movement making Baek breath loudly.

"Fuck." Chanyeol moans.

"Subae...."I moan.

The raven haired boy grabs the my hair tightly lifting up my hair. I feel a soft lick against my back making me shiver. "Call me daddy when we are alone." He whispers in my ear.

"Daddy."

"That's right. I'm your daddy."

He continues to thrust inside me making both of us moan and groan.

"Fuck. I'm about to cum."he finally says.

"I do too." I say as well.

After fifteen seconds Chanyeol lets him self out inside my bruised asshole. Following behind i let it out too.

My elder takes his cock out and let's all the tension off.

I get up from the table to my clothes. I pick up my clothes off the floor and put them on. I hear Chanyeol doing the same.

"Well done." He says once he was fully dressed.

"Thanks." I responded.

He put his arm around me passing me my backpack. Chan gives me a kiss on my forehead before walking out the empty classroom.

"Here come with me. I'll drop you to your house." I follow him out of his school and to his car.

Chanyeol drops me home safely.

I walk inside to plop my tired ass on the couch.