A Bad Dream- a Halloween Special

"Oppa.." I moaned

"Stop it babe.." Chanyeol said in a hot way.

Chanyeol began to lick my nipples. My pink nipples began to harden.

"Ah!!" I cried.

Chanyeol played with my balls and teased me.

"Stop it.. im going-"

"Do it." He demands.

I let all my cum rip off.

Chanyeol licks my body with all my cum everywhere.

"Alright babe, you wanna go trick or treating?" Chanyeol says after licking all the cum.

"Of course oppa! We can wear couple costumes!!" I said getting up.

"Ok then what shall we be?" He said so softly and nicely it was beautiful.

"Ketchup and mustard!!" I say sticking my index finger up.

Chanyeol laughed and replied with a simple 'no.'

"Aishh.. fine! Let's be superheros. " I say cuddling closer to Chanyeol.

"Ooh! How about we be prince and princess. You be princess and I be prince!"

My face turns red and my eyes widen.

"No no no no!" I say.

He grabs my waist closer to his as he tickles me.

I couldn't stop laughing. I couldn't handle Chanyeol's touch no matter if it is sexual or not. I love him.

"I'll be your daddy then and you will be my slave." He whispers in my ears bitting it.

I push him away and climbed off his lap.

"Aww don't go, I love your plump ass." He yells reaching out for me.

I slap his hand away making fake cry.

"Oh shut up sunbae.. you i don't like when you say that. " i laugh.

"Ok honey"

" What's up with all the honey and babe and that shit?" I ask still staying my ground.

"Its halloween, my pumpkin. A very special day for both of us!" Chanyeol says leaning towards me. "I'm going to go wash now, wanna join?"

"Hell yeah!"

-

I smiled when Chanyeol finally came out.

Chanyeol had cute puppy ears and a bright red collar around his neck. And to go with it was a cute frizbee.

"Aww you look cute in your skinny jeans and dog ears." He said smiling.

He picked me up and rub my hair. We  walked on the street looking at all the houses with little kids trick-or-treating.

As he carries me around he brings me in front of the Grey house.

The press the doorbell making the bell ring. A lady opens the door.

She had a kind smile spread across her face.
"How are you boys?" she asked.

"We're fine thanks for asking!" Chanyeol says letting me down. 

"Trick-or-treat!" I said holding my pumpkin close to her.

"Ok honeybunch. Here you go!" She said handing me a huge chocolate bar. 

"Thanks bye bye!" I say.

Chanyeol picks me up again and carries me to the next house and the next.

-

After going trick or treating for a hour or so, we make our way to my comfy apartment where we cuddle on my couch.

We began to watch an anime called Ghost Hunt because Chanyeol secretly likes anime.

"Oppa.. I'm going to make us popcorn. I'm a bit scared. Ok?" I say getting up from my comfy position on Chanyeol's lap.

"Waaaeeee?!" He whines as he pretends to reach out for me. "Bbuutt pppuuummmppppkkiiinnn!!"

I ignore his longing complaints and grabbed a bag of popcorn. The anime continued to play as he waited patiently for the popcorn to continue to pop.

There Chanyeol grined like Chen when he is about to do a prank.

I suddenly feel a strong urge to use the restroom.

I walk to the restroom knowing that my popcorn won't finish popping when I come back.

There I stood in front of my toilet letting out my liquid.

As I finish I flush the toilet (as always) and washed my hands.

But as soon as I came back my pop corn continued to pop but Chanyeol was missing.
"Babe? Where are you? Don't scare me okay?" I say looking around.

"BOO!"

I feel tight hands grab my waist which stopped me from slapping Chanyeol.

"Stop it... You know I get scared easily. " I frown having enough strength to push away my boyfriend.

"Ok, ok, ok. I just hope you enjoy this Halloween with me Kyungsoo." Chanyeol says locking his arms around my waiat again.

I laugh as Chanyeol pecks my pale skin and lets me go.

Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo?

A voice called me.

I wake up from my little daydream and stared at the person in front of me.

"Baekhyun? Oh hey.." I  say a little sad.

"You ok?"

"Yes." I said lookin down. "Just a bad dream."

I said holding on to Chanyeol's red collar from before.