Letting go - 24

Wwwooooo 1k veiws motherfucker!!! \(●■●)/

-
Some volience in here
-

Kai wanted to bring Baekhyun back to his aunt's house when his aunt and Tao came to visit Baek. Sadly he was not able to.

Kai slumped on his bunk bed and took out his phone.

Tommrow, I need to tell Baek about my weird feelings for him.. Kai said in his head.

He stared at the selfie he took with his younger brother in the hospital. Baekhyun had his classic peace sign our as he let out a soft and small pearl smile.

Kai wished he wasn't brothers with Baek so his love for him wouldn't seem so wrong.

But what was so wrong to him, was that knowing his brother already had sex with someone.

He would beat up that person or even kill that person that fucked him. His precious brother. He meant the world to him.

'Bae' Kai texted.

'Baek**' he texted again

'Im going to pick u up  tomorrow morning igghtt?'

Kai waited for his crush's text.

After a 4 minutes, Baekhyun replied with 'kk'

Kai turned off his brightly lit phone and placed it under his pillow. He rolls to his side and faced the green wall which stood there.

Tears rolled down as he thought: maybe Baekhyun won't accept his feelings. Or if Baek will feel uncomfortable knowing his older brother liked him. Any thought about Baekhyun made him feel traped in saddness.

It felt like he was sent into a maze and every wrong turn he made would make him even more confused. He was being swallowed up and broken into pieces everytime he thought of him.

He won't love me..

-

'Daddy... please talk to me.' Baekhyun texted.

Baekhyun dials Chanyeol for the 11th time.

Finally Chanyeol picks up.

"OPPA!!"

"Fuck you.. " Chanyeol sighs on the phone."I do not want to talk to you right now. "

"WAIT!!" Baekhyun cries on the phone. "Please listen to me!! My aunt was asked if she wanted me to get abortion. She told me that I should ask whoever the father is if he wanted to get an abortion. So I am asking, please, can we keep the baby?"

A moment of silence had taken over the phones as Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol's reply.

"Chanye-"

"Kill it."

Baekhyun choked on his spit as he heard Chanyeol's voice.

The call ended.

Baekhyun started at his phone as the words "Kill it," echoed in his head.

Baekhyun did not want to kill a child. Especially a child made from the person he loved the most, Chanyeol.

He began to question himself, does Chanyeol even like as lover or anything?

Baekhyun wanted Chanyeol to text 'Just kidding' as the worst prank he ever received, but nothing happened.

This couldn't be real.

Tears began to roll down Baekhyun's cheeks. He felt pain in his chest and belly thinking he will have to get an abortion.