Just Kai and Me-4

Baekhyun POV~
I drift asleep as Kai leaves me to .
But after few hours I wake up from a nightmare of the 8ft tall lady. Drenched in sweat, I go to the bathroom to wash my my face.
I come back a bit fresh. Tao is in the living room still playing video games. I see Kai fast asleep on the bed.
I tip toe up to him and wake him up.

Kai's POV ~
I wake up from some soft tapping on my chest. I turn to my side to see my little brother with wide eyes staring at me.
"Kai can I sleep with you today? Please?" Baekhyun says with tears in his eyes. When Baek does this to his eyes, he is really serious.
I move a bit to give Baekhyun space to sleep next to me.
"Why do you want to sleep with me?" I say caressing his hair.
"I had a nightmare about Chanyeol's story. " he says hugging me tightly as he feels the soft movement of my hands touching his hair.
I softly laugh. "OK I'll protect you from the crazy lady from Japan."
He pouts and silently says," Can you kiss my forehead? I feel more safer if you do that. And I'll leave you in peace for the rest of the night."
I kiss him on his forehead. He closes his eyes and wraps his legs around on my legs. My pants suddenly feel tighter. I look down to see I have a boner. Shit... with my own brother too. I think to myself. I just close my eyes and ignore what happened, and I drift asleep.

Next morning I wake up next morning with Baekhyun' face buried in my chest. I pinch his cheek which easily woke him up.
"YO CRY BABY, wake up. Do you want to have a brother bonding day?" I say. I know this isn't what I would usually say, but I want to have a change for today.
Baekhyun looks at me with sleep eyes. He slowly nodds and sits up.
"Mh-kay.... let's just go to the park today and will just simply just talk about life."
Baekhyun again slowly nodds and closes his eyes.
I grabbed a his pillow and hit him with it. He moans sleeply.

After few minutes of me torturing my baby brother to get up and change.
He goes to the shower, but comes running back to me saying that we should shower together cause he's scared. I wake Tao up, and force him to bathe with Baekhyun.

Soon Baekhyun is finally ready, and we go to the park.
"How school?" I ask him kindly.