Threats-11

3rd Person POV~
In the last class before school ended, Chanyeol couldn 't stop thinking about Baekhyun's ass. Baekhyun had the bestest ass ever. Baek's ass was so plump, almost as round as the amazing sebooty, but Baekhyun's ass was better.

"Do you want to share anything Park Chanyeol?" My teacher calls out to me.

My thoughts fade away looking at my ugly and old teacher.

"No, sir, I was thinking about my work." I say trying to be fancy and a good student as possible.

"Well usually I don't see students smiling while doing work. Now do I?"

I let out a smile showing my pearl white teeth.

"Usually, but now, I guess so." I sit back down and continued what I did before; I began thinking about Baekhyun.

I know I do not like Baekhyun for his personality or anything, I only like him as a little sex doll. His name is so moanable. His body was perfect. But I hate his ignorance. But I don't like Luhan either. Luhan was just a bitch who just needed attention. I never gave a shit about how they felt about me, I only use Luhan to look cool, and I only used Baekhyun for my pleasure.

Baekhyun and Luhan isn't the only teens who I played. A boy named Taemin I use to secretly date, I used him as a shield for the haters. I would give him all the pleasure he needed, only if can get the shitty bitches who hated me out of my way. I do not love. I never love. I only once loved someone, until she left me to go suck off some guy's cock. My mother.

Bbrriiinnngggt!!!!

I walk out of class, finally happy to go home. I pass my locker to see a letter taped onto the door. Probably from Luhan. I think to myself.

I snatched the letter and continued to walk. I open the letter to see a horribly written threat.

Dear Chanyeol,
Your little slut you fucked earlier and yourself are going to be killer's of your close friends. Everytime your eyes are placed on Baekhyun's body, your friends will feel pain. Everytime your body touches his body, your friends will lose their body parts. Everytime you sexually touch Baekhyun, even just a simple kiss, a friend will die. This is not a joke. So fucking step up, do not touch him. Don't look at him. Nothing. And no one will get hurt.

I close the letter at first thinking it was joke. But no one should know about me and Baekhyun together. I hide the note in my back pocket. And walked on.

Since I am ridding with Sehun today, I meet up with Sehun and followed him to his car. The car drives through the grey day as the rain drops fall down. I open the window and throw out the note I received earlier.

But I really didn't think that note would effect me.

A/n I'm getting a lazy today so sorry this really really small.......