My monster -19

Warning death later and long chapter

3rd POV~
Baekhyun was thinking about Chanyeol and how hot he is. How hot Chanyeol fucks him.

But sadly he had guilty about hiding it from his friends and family. Especially his best friend who is dating Chanyeol.

"YAH! Baekhyun!!" Mr. Suho yelled.

The petite boy looked up at his teacher.

"Why do you always look zoned out? It is getting on my nerves. Is there anything you want to share to the class?"

Everyone's dead eyes stare at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked away from the plenty of dead stares and shakes his head.

As the class get back to their normal routine, Kyungsoo turns to look at Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo hands a small letter saying:

Beware of Luhan. If anything happens to you, come to me.

Baek looks at Kyungsoo one more time before packing his stuff.

The bell rings. BRIINNNGG

---

As time pass on, Baekhyun finally sees Chanyeol at lunch time.

They met in their usual spot. The petite boy walks into the unused classroom. There he saw his dominat doing homework.

"Daddy!!" Baek cries running to Chanyeol and hugging him.

Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun's neck and says his greeting.

"Damn." The raven haired boy said in low sexy voice.

Baekhyun looks to his big daddy with a confused face.

"You look hot wih your black hair. Why did you dye it?" He asks caressing Baekhyun's soft hair.

Baekhyun had almost forgot he dyed his hair black . He remebers he talked with Kai yesterday.

Flashback:

"Is there anything going on in your life?"Kai asks. " Dad wants another summary of what is going on."

"Nothing much. Except i want to dye my hair again..." the younger brother says scarcthing the back of his head.

"Why do want to dye your hair again?" Kai asks as he alao texts his dad.

Baek thought for a second. Baekhyun wanted to attract Chanyeol more.

"Uh.. well I want my hair match my eyeliner. Ya know?"he says looking at Tao which was watching a Kdrama.

"Oh. Well lucky you. I am going to be a good brother and buy some hair dye. What color do you want?"

Baekhyun smiled and hugged his brother.

Although Kai did not want to buy Baekhyun hair dye. Kai really wanted to tell Baekhyun something he really wanted to say for a long time.

Kai likes his younger brother.

"Hmm... Hyung can I get a black har dye?!" The pink haired boy squeaks.

Jogin nodds smiling.

"Omg you guys are going to getiny hair dy? Can i come too? " Tao says interrupting the brothers.

Kai stares at Tao with an awkward look but afterwards nodds slowly.

"Yay!!" Tao yells in a cheerful tone.