Where is Yixing-9

Lol that drawing was mine. It look so bad sorry

Baekhyun POV~

I walk to class 7 minutes late - thanks to Tao trying to copy my homework and Kai texting some guy he met online. I let out a sigh and explain to the Mr. Suho why we were late. "I'm sorry Mr. Suho. We missed the bus, and there was tiny traffic." I lied. "Please forgive us." Tao and I bowed at our elder. "Its ok boys. Next time do not miss the bus. Anyways do you guys know where Yixing is? I mean, both of you hang out with him. Right?"
Tao and I looked at each other with funny faces. We both looked back at Mr. Suho. "Sorry. We have no idea where he went. We went out with him and few of our friends into a Japanese buffet. He went missing the-" Tao continued to talk. Sometimes I wish that Tao can stop talking." OK, I understand."Mr. Suho said cutting Tao off." Please go sit down boys. I asked Luhan too."
I walk down the rows to last few seats in the back. I sat in between an empty desk and a boy with an emotionless face. Mr. Suho still continued his talk within the class.

As our teacher continued explaining math, my phone vibrated in my uniform. I slowly take out my phone as I look around making sure no one was watching me. It was a message from Kyungsoo. it read," I know where Yixing is..."
My eyes flashes to Kyungsoo who was staring back at me. my mouthed out words,"Tell me." He let out a small smile.

That was the first time I have ever seen Kyungsoo smile. I thought to myself. He better not be joking with me!!

Kyungsoo takes out his phone and began to type something.
Bz..... I take out my phone once more to see something shocking.

"He's dead"

I look at Kyungsoo and said,"What!?"

Killer's POV~

I hear Baekhyun talking to Kyungsoo.
Kyungsoo better not be telling him anything. I thought to myself. Or I kill that little shit.

Baekhyun POV~

"Excuse me, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, what on earth are you talking about?" Mr. Suho said. "Do you guys want to have a talk right before lunch?" Mr. Suho looked pretty pissed. I mean I wouldn't be annoyed if Tao kept on interrupting that class with wrong answers to every wrong answer.
"Sorry nothing. He just asked me for a pen, but I thought he said something else." "Good I don't want you talking anymore, until you have perfect attendance and all As. Mr. Byun!!!" I gulped a bit in my mouth. Mr. Suho gave a soft sigh and continued teaching the class.
I looked back at Kyungsoo who is now writing down all his notes.
I frowned as I look at Kyungsoo ignores me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey you guys! Ready to go to lunch?" I ask trying to be more social.
Like I'm ever social or a anything lol.

"Sure Baek, I'll be there. I'll just head to the bathroom real quick!" Luhan says.

"Omo! I'll go to!" Tao cries as he holds his crotch.

I chuckle as I watch both my friends and cousin run to the bathroom. Bzz.... I take out my phone to read:

Your not going anywhere princess 😈😈😈

I turn around to see Chanyeol hiding behind the thin blue lockers.
He walks out smiling with his phone still on.

"Princes..." He says in a really low voice making a shiver run down my spine.
"Where are you going with out me?"

"Lunch." I say trying to be brave.

"But I'm your lunch." He says smiling with his pearly white teeth showing.

"Well I'm eating real food, so yeah. Back off don't cheat on Luhan with me."

"But i am your lu-"

"Don't say it! Bitch shut up!" I said shoving my palms over his mouths.

"Haha you looks so cute when your mad." Chanyeol responds as he pushes Baek away from him."But why are you so mad? Is something wrong?"

I looked up to his eyes. Deep inside he looks like he cares for me. I thought for a second. Well I mean I am worried about Lay. Is he really dead? I mean I can't just trust someone I don't know very well yet.

"Well there is this thin-"

Luhan soon comes running out the bathroom with Tao.

"Baek were back- oh hey babe!" Luhan says with a shinning smile.

"Oh hey I was just asking Baekhyun here if I can sit by you guys and after like few minutes later we'll go help my dad for extra points for him." Chanyeol says.

Tao looks at the tall giant and looks at me then to Luhan. Tao has a look of him being suspicious of the tall guy and me. "I mean I guess it's ok, it's just- umm... you guys are hanging out way to much. Haha. Maybe it's me. I don't know." Tao laughs as he ignores what he said before.

Luhan slowly nodds his head." Agreed, after Baek being almost raped, which I'm glad he isn't, you guys hung out a lot for the pass few days. I mean it's nothing big, it's just that we should go on date with each other. Sometime. No? Ok...." Luhan looks a bit sad after a second.

"Well I won't be cheating on you, your like my princess I would never want to lose you." Chanyeol says brushing his fingers on Luhan's milky skin.

A shiver runs down my spine as he says princess. I couldn't stop but look down to the ground to ignore their little love thing going on.
Tao had notice me staring at suddenly grabbed my thin wrist.

"Umm... you guys, me and Baek will leave you. So umm... see ya." Tao says pulling me away from them.

"Oh ok. We'll just walk with you to lunch." Chanyeol voices booms as he grabs Luhan's arm and catches up with Tao and I.

Once we sat down I got my lunch out quickly and ate. Luhan, Tao, Xiumin and Kyungsoo left to get their lunch.
I look at my sandwich and thought about Lay.

Did Lay really die? I thought. I'm sure Kyung was joking.

"Hey you." Chanyeol says waking me from my thoughts."What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Just thoughts." I responded.

I took a bits out of my food and munched it down.

"Here come with me, you need to do something for me." He smiles. He grabbed my hands making me drop my sandwich to the table and leaving my wonderful food alone.

Killer's POV~

I watch as that bitch Chanyeol grabs baekhyun. Always getting what he wants. I want to stab him.

I had left a note threatening him about what I will do.

I follow them from a distance. People kept calling my name, but continued to ignore them.

Chanyeol will get what he deserves. And Baekhyun will be mine.

(A/N sorry I was talking to bae the past few days, I'll try to update more sooner. Sorry!)