Kris-13

Chanyeol POV~

I stroll into my class with Kai and Sehun chitchatting about video games. As I thought about Luhan being sad. Then thinking about Baekhyun's conversation with Tao. 

It's true, I don't like nor love Baekhyun. And Luhan has been feeling depressed lately, declared Sehun. Luhan seemed more mad than sad, so something else might be going on. But I don't really care anyways.  Someone just told me Luhan looked really gloomy or something. Only to look like a good boyfriend,  I went up to him and asked what happened. I can't believe people actually think I truly love Luhan.

I don't love. I act fake. I fuck for amusement. Nothing else. I use them to look good and feel good. Nothing really deep.

"Hey Chan? You ok? You look zoned out...." Chen says interrupting my thoughts. 

I nod then letting out a smile."If you want my homework just take it, I don't really care for permission."

Chen shakes his head frowning."No, I wanted to ask if you seen galaxy boy."

"Galaxy boy?" I say to myself."Oh Kris?"

Chen grins as I said 'Kris'

"I haven't seen him at all today. Why? Do you have feelings for him or something?"

The cat faced boy looks down at the floor. I noticed Chen seemed really sad. By placing my hands on Chen's shoulder and shaking him couple of times, he looks up at my face. 

"Nah.. Its just Kris hasn't been answering any of my text ever since Friday. And he was suppose to get me something."Chen utters under his breath. "But whatever. Its cool. He is probably just late or something."

Briiing

  The bell rings making everyone scurry to their seats.

"Hello class. I have some quite sad news about our friend, Kris." Our teacher says. 

Everyone's stares at our teacher.

"He seem to- to- um.. he *sigh* passed away."

A silence filled the room. I turn to look at Chen. Chen's eyes soak with tears.

"No-no he shouldn't just die that EARLY!!" Chen chokes out.

"YA! How did Kris die?" someone calls out.

"Kris? This is just a joke! He's probably just outside or something!!" Sehun says standing up and marching to the door.

"Sehun is probably right!" Kai exclaims joining in on the cries of the class."Kris will be coming through the doors in few minutes from now!"

The whole class wilds up screaming and yelling stuff about Kris.

I sat down in silence, thinking what really happen? 

Was it the note? I don't think so. The teacher is probably messing with us. I doubt he's dead.

The teacher shakes his head.

"Kris is dead. He was hit by a truck few days ago. He was in the hospital, but he didn't survive for long. I believe that Kris was an accident, but when the police checked the scene, they saw a letter. A letter saying he was next or something. But I don't think it has anything to do with his death. You know what? Just ignore what I said. They don't have much evidence to say it was a murder. But I believe today we should write something for Kris."

I felt like throwing up. A letter? Maybe my letter and that letter have nothing in common. Weird. I hope Kris is an a better place now. I need to get my mind out of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun's POV~

As lunch rings I walk to the boys bathroom. The boys bathroom was empty and quite. I walk into one of stalls and took a piss. I hear footsteps go in the bathroom and go away. I ignored the footsteps and walked out of my stall. I saw a sheet of paper taped to the bathroom mirror but ignored that as well. I continue to depart from the bathroom without a care in the world.

Killer's POV~

I frown as I saw Baekhyun leave without washing his hands or even looking at my threat I put in. I go back in the disgusting place to take out the threat. Then rereading it.

Baekhyun, 

Don't go back with Chanyeol.

Or you won't be the same.

Baekhyun is so stupid.

3rd POV~

Baekhyun sees Chanyeol walking down the hallway and soon running towards him.

"Hey Chanyeol sunbae." The petite boy says to his elder. 

Chanyeol smiles trying to forget about Kris.

"Hey Baek. What do you want?

All weekend Baekhyun thought about Chanyeol fucking him earlier. He wanted to try it again. To feel more excited. More amused. 

"Um.. Well.. I wanted to you know-!" Baekhyun says shyly. 

Chanyeol thought for a second if he really wanted have sex with Baekhyun again. Well Chan wanted to get his mind out of Kris for once.

"Have sex?Then yes." He says. "But later."

Baekhyun smiles and walks to lunch.