Feelings-18

3rd POV~

Baekhyun allows the water dribble down his body. Steam walled his eyes from every where he looked.

Baek moaned out "daddy." while pumping his hands on his cock. He bites his bottom lip as he whined in an ongoing way.

He turns up the heat in the shower.

His hands suddenly wentt faster when a picture of Chanyeol comes up.

Each movement corresponded to the images of Chanyeol that poped up in head. Images of Chanyeol abs, his long dick, his sweaty face. Everything about him felt so perfect.

The water burns Baekhyun's pure and sensitive body.

Baekhyun moans as he finally let's his cum all out. His cum goes everywhere on the soaps and rubber ducky.

The petite boy let's go of his cock and relaxes himself. He grabs the faucet and making the water get colder.

Deep breaths fill the bathroom as well as the water dripping down on the tub.

Finally when Baekhyun had loosen the tension in his body , he turns off the water and gets out of the bathroom.

As he wiped himself with his light pink towel, he began to think of him and Chanyeol.

It has been 3 weeks since Baek allowed himself to be Chanyeol's slut. Few days ago Kris has died. And also within that 3 weeks, Baek has been feeling sick. He often blamed his sickness to him missing most of his meals.

The pinked haired dude gets his towel and wipes the mirror so he can see his reflection instead of a blurry wet image.

As he stared at himself he noticed more marks all over his body. Some which were from last week and others which were fresh from yesterday.

Hickeys covered his neck and shoulders and bruises coated his back and the rest of his body.

"Fuck I need to hide that..." He says to himself thinking about Kai and Tao.

He grabs his phone from the edge of the sink. He unlocks his phone reading another text message from Chanyeol.

'Hey bitch. Send me some nudes.😈😈'

Baekhyun was like a loyal dog. He had done everything that Chanyeol has asked. Baek only did it because he was confused about right and wrong, love and like, him and himself.

Baekhyun wasn't sure if he really liked Chanyeol. He had an unusual feeling about him.And although the loyal teen loved it when Chanyeol touched him it felt so wrong.

Baekhyun immediately grabs his phone and poses himself and made sure he looked hot af. This wasn't the first time Chanyeol had asked for a nude pictures and masterbated while looking at it.

He sends it to Chanyeol right away.

-

Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun's picture. He looked at the bruises and marks he had made.

This time Chanyeol did not want to masterbate while looking at it, he just wanted to stare.

Stare at how beautiful Baek was.

His purity. His perfection. His beauty.

Chan wanted to meet Baekhyun at the park. Maybe they could just chill and really get to know each other.

'Hey do you want to go to the park with me at 5? I can pick you up.' Hey sends.

With an quick response the younger says 'Yes.'

Chanyeol looks forward to there meeting.

-

"Chen is dead." Sehun texted to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looks at the text message. As he ate his breakfast. Suho walks in as he sees his son filled with saddness.

"Chanyeol? What's wrong?" He asks.

"Dad? Sehun just textes me that Chen is dead." The raven haired boy said.

"Are you sure?" Suho asks as he eats dinner too. " Maybe Sehun is pulling on you're leg. He can be joking right."

"Jeez Appa. You're so old.. pulling on my leg? But yeah, maybe Sehun is joking." The son says trying to cheer himself up.

-
Few days before.

Ok I want to know who
Chanyeol is fucking

The killer smiled as he notice how eager Luhan was to know who Chanyeol is fucking.

Not yet Luhan. You
need to do as I say

Ok.. so what do u
want me to do ?

Firstly do not tell
anyone about this
and our deal.

Secondly a friend
of yours works for
me.

Who is that?

Kyungsoo.

What?

He will help
through out the time
we will take revenge.

K.

Lastly I will not
tell you who I am.
A matter of fact I might
be Kyungsoo, Sehun,
Mr. Suho, Baekhyun,
or even Chanyeol.

What? If
we r working together
at least let me know who you are!!

Conversation is over
I have to go.

....

Ok bye.

The killer smiles as he thinks of all the things he could do to Baekhyun. All his plans can finally go to place.

(A/N do u guys like my new cover or should i get the old one???)