Are You Lucky? - 12

Thank you for the over 300 views! This is my first successful book. <3

I have been taking my finals lately, thankfully I got higher than 90%. My smutt sucked last last chapter. I am very sorry.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! MWAH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV~

Baekhyun walks down the school hallway while listening to a new song called "Monster" (A/N if you're a true EXO-L you would have listen to that song the first second it came out... JK all of us are true EXO-Ls) Humming the tone and lightly dancing to it.

"Hey! Baekhyun? Guess what?!" Tao cries pulling out Baekhyun's earphones.

"Aish... What?" Baekhyun whines in a painfully annoying way meanwhile grabbing his earphones back.

"I think I am in love!!" Tao cries pretending to dramatically fall onto Baekhyun's arms.

"Ok.." Baekhyun replies pushing Tao off of his arms." Then who is the unlucky guy?"

"HA HA HA.. Baekhyun is soooo funny. Well anyways, it is Kris Wu. He's sooooo handsome. Really nice! He is the captain of the basketball team! So tall. So handsome. I also heard there was a rumor he likes a guy in this school!!!" Tao squishes his face with his palms showing aegoy.

Baekhyun smirks saying,"Aren't you lucky Tao?" and soon walking away.

"Wait!!!" Tao screams when Baekhyun reaches his class.

"Aigoooo.... WHAT?!" Baekhyun yells and taking a step back making himself stand in the hallway.

"What about you? Are you lucky? Does anyone like you or love you?" Tao smiles running to me.

Baekhyun took a second to think. He knew Yixing liked him, but no one knows where he is. Then he thought about Chanyeol.

Chanyeol didn't like Luhan's relationship to be sexual, but he didn't want a real relationship with Baekhyun. That is why he took their blowjobs secretly.

Baekhyun looks back at Tao and shakes his head and continues to walk into class without knowing Chanyeol was watching him for the past few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In class Baekhyun let himself out by communicating with people. He kept getting in trouble in class by talking with everyone.

"Yah! Pssttt.... Hongbin? Do you have the homework?" Or "Hey Yoseob? Are you a sea lion? Cause I can see you lying on my bed!!" And "Yo Xiumin? Would you go out with Luhan?"

It has been a while since Baekhyun been very talkative.

Then Luhan comes up to him from the front of the room.

"OMG! Shut up!! Baekhyun can you just shut the fuck up?!" Luhan yelled in the middle of work time.

"Kaeb~song... Chill brah. I'm just joking." Baek says shocked.

The deer boy goes back to the front of the room. Luhan sighs while shaking his head and goes back to work. The petite boy goes back to doing his work as well. After thinking why Luhan might be mad he turns to Kyungsoo and asked," Hey? Um.. D.O. why is he mad?"

Kyungsoo turns to him with a strange face. "Today he got a letter that someone was having sex with Chanyeol. He's getting really uncomfortable that anyone he might know might be doing that with him. Maybe you Baekhyun." Kyungsoo turns back to his desk and chuckles.

Baekhyun looks back with fear in his chest.

What? Someone might have seen me and Chanyeol that one day! No way. The petite boy thinks to himself. That's bullshit. No way. No fucking way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier:

Luhan walks to his locker to see a letter taped on the front of the door. Luhan pulls the letter down to read:

Dear Luhan,

You may not believe this but Chanyeol is cheating on you.

He might be having sex with someone that is a friend of yours.

I will help you catch Chanyeol and our other victim.

Then you can do whatever you want to your Chanyeol, and I can do whatever I want to the victim.

Also if you'd like, I will give you 1 million dollars just to stop Chanyeol.

If you agree to this, text ###-####-###

and I will give you more details.

Luhan frowns thinking that Chanyeol is cheating on him. He had notice Chanyeol has been distant around him. The deer like boy asked Chanyeol before if they could go on date sometimes. But Chanyeol said 'someday' or 'next time'. Could this really mean Chanyeol is cheating on him?

Luhan slams his locker after he grabbed his note and books and stomps his way to class. He had notice Chanyeol was by his class. The tall man walks up to Luhan and smiles.

"Hello baby." Chanyeol says with his low and sexy voice.

Luhan wanted to yell at his boyfriend, but then thought he should keep it low-key.

"Hey babe." He hesently said.

"LuLu? Are you mad? What is going on inside your beautiful head?" Luhan had a pain in my chest when he said 'beautiful'.

Luhan shakes his head making his hair whip back and forth.

"Are you sure?"

The petite boy forces a smile.

"I am ok Oppa."

Luhan continues to walk into his class only to held back by Chanyeol's large arms. Chanyeol grabs Luhan pulls him into a hug.

Luhan really thought to himself, Maybe Chanyeol isn't cheating on me. But I should still be aware about of the note from earlier. I only hope Chanyeol isn't cheating on me.

Next Chapter coming soon (hopefully ;P)