He?-3

Baekhyun POV~
"Wait for real?" I ask.
"Yup!" Luhan says proudly.
"That's impossible. Did you7 guys ever -you know-?" I ask.
Luhan's face turns red after thoose uncomfortable words come out of my mouth. He shakes his head and looks down.

I turn away and look at Tao, which he has his phone out.
"Tao! Put your phone away! The school will take it from you!" I cry out in fear for my stubborn cousin.
"That's ok, they never care - unless it's Mr. Suho!!!" Tao says with his evil smile. "But anyways Kai is bring Luhan, Sehun, and Chanyeol to my house!!!!" Tao shows the text.
Wow Kai makes friends way too easily... I think to myself .
I nod after giving his phone back .

The bell soon rings, and everyone is heading back to class . I walk to class with the kids from my when table. Mr. Suho walks out of class with his lunch tray.
I sit next to Kyungsoo and Lay. I turn to Lay which was sleeping on the table. I look at mybackpack to see an extra gray jacket .I turn back to Lay and lift his soft head up, and place my jacket under his head.Lay looks up at me withd confused look.
''To keep your head more relaxed." I say smiling at his cute look.
He whispers thank you and lies back down.
I look at everyone which was talking about the murder that was happening lately. My eyes suddenly turn to Kyungsoo who was staring straight of me.
"Uh D.O. ? What do you think about the killing going on?"I ask. Kyungsoo's lips curve only slightly ." I Know who did it. He's going to strike someone in this school next." D.O. looks away.
"Wait? He???" I say going back a little.
Kyungsoo nodds and flicks his eyes back at me. "The killer is in this school."
Mr. Suho walks in the class. Everyone shuts up. (A/n: I rlly wish my class could shut up easily.) The class has started. I doze of thinking about what Kyungsoo said. He's probably just messing with me.

After school, Tao drives Kai and I home. Tao's mom won't be back until 7 so for now we could do whatever we want. Kai explained they'll be coming in 45 minutes. So we should quickly clean up or something.
"I'll use the bathroom ok..." I say looking at the clock. It was 3:07.
I go to the bathroom and undress myself. The words of Kyungsoo still lingers in my head. But really shouldn't care much. I turn on the water faucet from the tub, and water gushes out. I look through the drawers to find myself bubbles the water. I look back to see the tub almost filled.
I turn off the water feeling that I probably still used a lot of water. I plop in the bubbles and splashed a bunch of water everywhere. Bubbles soon formed. I finally ship my whole body in the tub. I felt so relaxed.

Noises were heard outside of the bathroom door. They are here! I realize I feel asleep in the bathroom. I jump up tying my towel around my waist. I let the drain suck down all the bubbly water. I put on some sweat pants on, lotions, deodorant, and couple of other stuff.
I grab my shirt and I look behind me to see a boy starting at me. I look more clearer is Chanyeol. My heart beat stops.
"IM SO SO SO SORRY!!" Chanyeol yells and slams the door.
DAMMIT WENT DIDN'T I LOCK THE DOOR? DID HE SEE ME NAKED! DID I LOOK HOT? WAS THIS A DARE? A bunch of questions came to my mind. I look down to makes sure I had my pants on. But apparently my shirt was still in my hand. I put on my shirt and take few deep breaths to calm myself.
I open the door to see all the boys simply eating Doritos .
"Ahhhh.... I am really sorry!!! Please forgive me!!" I see Chanyeol bowing. Everyone turns to us. My face turns red.
"Umm... please just forget about it! Ok? Let's not take this to serious..." I say trying to be nice, but deep inside that's was very embarrassing. I glance at Luhan making a bratty face just like his brother.
Kai soon ignores everything and continues eating. Tao is in the background silently laughing his ass off.
I plop a sit next to Kai and Luhan. And crunch every Doritos I ate. Chanyeol fed Luhan Doritos, while Kai and Sehun have an eating contest. Tao is still in the background eating.
Suddenly Sehun had enough just hearing crunching noises from everyone, so he broke the silence by saying,"Hey let's all tell scary stories."
The sun was going down in the back. Tao's eyes widen and he slammed his phone to the table while shaking his head. But everyone else smiled a nodded.
"Fine I'll just leave and go take a nap." Tao says stomping his feet to our room.
"I'll ask Tao where all the candles are." Kai saying bring Sehun with him. They soon left Luhan, Chanyeol, and I alone. I almost forgot about what Kyungsoo said, until the couples brought it up.
Chanyeol is hot. I think I like him. I think to myself. It doesn't seem right the way Chanyeol and Luhan look at each other.

As soon as Sehun and my brother was done setting the scary environment up, we started off with Chanyeol telling us a scary story.

Chanyeol quietly with a low voice begins to tell the story," Well once in Japan, a little boy which I'll call Baekhyun for now-"
WHAT WHY ME? I think to myself. Chanyeol continues
"lies on the grass on a warm summer afternoon. He looked at the sky, and began to hear shuffling noises from the bushes. Baekhyun looks away from the sky to the shuffling noises. Baekhyun sees a white straw hat floating 8ft off the ground. He thought that the hat was stuck on the tree, but it wasn't.
A tall woman with long black hair and a white gown. Walks forwards. The hat was on top of her head. She repeatedly said 'po po po'. Baekhyun got really scared and went to his grandmother and grandfather to tell them about the lady. At first his grandparents didn't really care, but once Baekhyun said something about the lady saying 'po po po'. His grandparents freaked. Soon he had to stay with grandma since his grandpa went out looking for her.
After few hours later, his grandfather came in with another person giving Baekhyun an enchantment to protect him for the night. So once Baekhyun had to go to sleep, the covered his windows, they covered his floor with paper, they filled the room with candles. They also had a cup of sugar, which will turn black if the 8ft tall lady was around.
His elders told Baekhyun that the lady was 8ft tall, she kidnapped kids cause only kids are able to see her.
Baekhyun goes to sleep, but in the middle of the night, he hears noises. Knocking noises and someone saying 'Po Po po' in a low voice.
The child looks to the sugar which was fully black, and the candles flickered furiously.
The very next day they brought Baekhyun away, and he was never able to go to Japan ever again." (A/N- this is a Japanese folk tale, which you can read if you search Japanese horror stories...)

Personally I got scared about the 8ft tall lady. I look at Sehun and Kai which look like they don't give a shit at all. And Luhan on the other hand fell asleep. Chanyeol frowned as he looked a Luhan asleep on the ground.
"My turn!" Sehun says.
All of sudden we heard a knock at the front door. I walk up to the door and peaked outside the window to see a lady wearing a white dress and a hat.
I jumped up and scream to the top of my lungs.
Everyone came running towards me including Tao. My butt was stuck to the floor I couldn't move.
Kai picked me up bridal style while Tao opened the door. My aunt came barging in. Everyone yelled are you ok, but i was just a fine as Chanyeol's low voice. I'm just was scared.
Kai brought me to the room and set my healthy body down on my bed. He leaves then comes back after few minutes explaining everyone left because my aunt kicked them out.
"Oops..." I say looking away from Kai.
Kai smiles and says,"ok then scaredy cat!"
I close my eyes and smile. I soon drift asleep still a bit scared.

(A/N- heads up, the next chapter is all about brother bonding between Kai and Baekhyun. And it's all about a review about what is going on, but if 100% understand what is going on, you don't need to read the next chapter. 😊 enjoy life~)