My New Life-1

Baekhyun POV~
"Kai! Why do we have to move into this apartment again?" I ask looking at brother. Kai frowns while staring at the traffic light. "Well father is out in the USA, again. And mother is-" I stopped Kai before he says anything eles. I shoved my finger on tip of his lips while hushing him like a baby.
My mother died as she was giving birth to me. And my dad wasn't always there with us. So we lived with my grandparents, but sadly they passed away too, about few months ago. So now we're living with my aunt and cousin.
I give out my cute pouty lips and cross my arms at him.
"But Kai! I'm literally gonna have no friends in our new school! Plus what if I get bullied at school for my eyeliner?" Kai gives out a warming laugh and then stepping onto the gas. "Well remember Luhan? Your childhood best friend? Well he's gonna be there, I texted his brother, Sehun! And if you're really that insecure about your eyeliner, then don't wear it!!!"
Kai is really get on my nerve right now!!! I think to myself. I pinch Kai's cheeks while the car stopped.
"YAH!!!" Kai screamed. "I'm driving! Do you want to die!!"
"No you're not! Just shut up and tell how life will be like!!"

After few minutes of minutes of Kai explaining what my new life will be about, we reach to our cousins house.
"Baekhyun!! Kai!!" I hear someone yell as we get out of the car. I turn around looking at boy with Gucci sandals.
"Eyy!!! Wassup? Baekhyun?" Tao says sticking out his fist at me. I fist bump him as my greet back. "Everything's cool!"
My aunt comes up and everything becomes a really tiny family reunion.

I place my clothing in my room which I share with Kai and Tao. I share a bunk bed with Tao, and my brother sleeps on a matteess. Then I go in the bathroom after Tao leaves it. Once Tao leaves the bathroom, I walk in.
I choke for air as for the horror I smell. "Tao WHAT THE HELL did you eat?!?!?" I cry tripping my way out. Tao giggles and says tacobell.
I look around the room again after dying for air..

I go to the window and notice how grey the skies are.
It might rain! I think to myself. Then my eyes spot my brother talking to two people which I can't recognize.
I walk to the front door while zipping up my black hoodie. Once I took a step outside I see Luhan and Sehun talking to Kai.

"Baekhyun?" Luhan says ruffling his black hair with his hand.
"Luhan?" I cry out running to Luhan. "It's been 4 years dude!! How's life?"
"Well I got a boyfriend and I need to show you this friend I have you should become friends with too."
"Wait Luhan? You're gay?"
"Yup!"
"Omg! You guys should come inside, it's probably going to rain soon."
I couldn't believe that Luhan changed so much over the past few years . Everyone goes inside the house and relax inside.

As night time falls, Tao explains that school is an all boy school, even all the staffs are guys. And a lot of people will probably like me when they see me. Hopefully that's true. In the background it's raining really hard and sirens roar around the neighborhood.

Next morning, since Kai, Tao, and I are going to the same school. Tao well just drive us. Tao and I are softmore while Kai is a senior. Luckily Tao, Luhan and I are in the same class and along with the 'friends' Luhan wanted to share.
I walk into class and take along stare at everyone. My teachers name is Mr. Suho, which he was wearing a nice button up with dark grey pants. Everyone wore their navy blazer with a bright red tie. There was an empty seats around the corner, guessing that's my seat. I look to see a boy sitting in the corner of the room looking emotionless at me. And I look to the next of the empty seat, a guy who looks like he had a lot of drugs last night. And everyone eles seems careless that I, the new student have appeared in class.
Mr. Suho greets the class and says that their will be a new student in the class. Me! I think to myself. I walk in and greet the class, and Mr. Suho tells me to sit next to Kyungsoo and Lay, which was around the corner of the room. I plop my seat in between Lay and Kyungsoo. I look around for Luhan and Tao, which they were sitting in the front of the class. Luhan looks back at me and smiles.

During lunch, all grades eat together. I followed Luhan and Tao. And gladly Tao and Luhan are really close friends since they joined a club that teaches you about learning chinese.

Luhan takes a seat and I follow him too. I open my lunch and begin chewing the noodles I made for myself.
Soon Luhan gets up and brings 3 kids to me that's seems familiar.

"So as you know Kyungsoo and Lay sit next to you." Luhan tells me and pulls them closer to me. "Kyungsoo is protective over friends and may seem scary but really is a softie! And Lay... I really don't know, he just wanted to join us! And this is Xiumin, smartest kid here! He'll help you with homework!!!" Each kid greets me kindly and sits with us in our table. We all have kind conversation with each other.

"BAEKHYUN!" Someone screams to my ear. I spin around seeing Kai and few older guys with him.
"Kai? Who are they?" I ask.
"These are my new friends! And it seems you have made your friends too!" Kai says back.
I look at each and everyone of Kai's new friends.
"Oh yeah! This tall dude is Kris. This guy with the cat lips is Chen. You obviously know Sehun. And this guy over here is Chanyeol! Sorry baek, I gotta go!I'm hungry "
I stare as Kai leaves with his friends. I stare especially at Chanyeol, cause DAMN he looks hawt!!

"Who is Kai?" a soft voice says next to me. I look to see Kyungsoo staring at Kai. "He's my older brother." I say back.
"Oh! Really? Well he's sexy!" Kyungsoo says shyly and looking down. I giggle thinking he was joking, but then I realize he wasn't.

I look at Luhan which is still staring at Kai and his friends. "Why are your staring at Kai still?" I ask smiling.

"What? I'm not! I'm staring at my boyfriend!!!"
"Which is?"
"Chanyeol!"
"What?"

I guess this will be by new life...

A/N : i hope you enjoyed this so far! I will make Moar soon!! -Pao