Kai-15

I reach home from my little sex time with Chanyeol. I walk inside the compact apartment, and immediately walk to my lover. The fridge.

My love, my life. My baby pleasures me. Makes me feel so good and happy. Satisfying my appetite. God, I love taking nibbles of her. Our relationship is so perfect.

"What relationship?" A familiar voice uttered.

"Oh shit! Kai don't do-" I replied turning myself around to look at my brother. Only making me stop my tracks to see my brother wearing a robe untied. Letting out his penus freely.

Jogin's body and hair was damp. Some drops of water dripped down his abs and down his dick. Holy fuck, was it big. Just a little smaller than Chanyeol's though.

"Why do you talk to yourself, it's scary. " Kai said a little alramed. "Anyways I wanted to talk to you."

I nod as I mentaly asked myself if I was really talking about my love for a fridge.

"So dad wants me to give him a small summary about life. And so I would like you to tell me about your experience lately." Kai says taking off his robe and roaming around the apartment naked.

I look away from my brother and tried to concentrate on what he was trying to explain.

"Well if dad wanted to know about my life, he would ask me personally. Right?" I said with a small scowl following behind my words.

"Ah.. I knew you would say that. I asked dad that, and he said he wouldn't give you money anymore. "

I uttered a "fine." And let out a wee sigh in defeat.

"My life is ok. I keep getting Cs in first period. And Bs on forth period. But for the rest of my classes i got Ds." I say as I munch on a donut.

"What!? I thought you are smarter than me!" Kai interrupts and adding a chortle with his offensive words.

"AISH SHUT UP! Anyways, there has been a missing student named Yixing. I may have a feelings for him. MAY! Doesn't mean I do. But he hasn't been in school lately. So it is a little lonely. But a friend of mine says he might be dead. I don't want to believe him."

"Isn't Yixing that guy we had dinner with?Ya know, with Luhan, Sehun, Tao, and Chanyeol? I mean he is cool. I don't think he is dead." Kai says as he puts his boxers on.

I felt a shudder down my back when he said Chanyeol. I ignored the shiver and continued to talk.

"Ya. And then Luhan was being mean to me today. And then I am having-" I stopped talking when I was about to tell him about Chanyeol and me.

Kai asks fully dressed, "Having what?"

"Oh nothing," I say as I finally finished my donut. "Just making more friends."

I hope lie wasn't to obvious.

"Ok then, I will send dad the message. Go study or something. You probably need it more than me." My brother laughs as he takes a seat on the couch.

I frowned as I watch Kai take out his phone and texted dad.

Chanyeol....

A/N DID YOU GUYS SEE CHANYEOL'S KISSING SCENE?? FUCK WAS IT HOT BUT SAD. RIP