Confess to Break-25

"Stop it, let go of me Kai.. I am not in the mood right now." Baekhyun said jerking away from Kai's grip. 

"Look I need to tell you something." Kai said in a pleasing tone.

"Jongin just get me to the hospital, I need to ask the doctor something!" Baekhyun said trying to grab Kai's keys.

The November breeze blew across the two boys arguing. Baekhyun grabbed the keys.

"Please let me tell you something! I need to tell you this !!" Kai said watching the boy go inside the car.

The tan boy stared at Baekhyun hoping his pleases soaked inside. As he stared he noticed the younger's jacket seemed to be stepped on or beaten. Large dirty foot steps were formed on the navy colored blazer.

The younger began to start the car. Once he started the car he went out of the driver seat and went to the passenger seat. He looked at Kai and frowned.

"Are you coming inside?" Baek asked.

"You know I can't skip school right? Look our classes about to start. Can you go to the doctor later?" The elder asked getting inside the car and taking out the keys.

"Yah! I need to go to the doctors! Please I need to go right now!" Baek said getting out of the car and chasing Kai.

Kai put his hands up in the air making Baekhyun jump for the keys. Everytime Baek almost reached the keys he would move his hands to the side.

"Let It Go Kai!"

" Kiss me first and I'll give it back."

Baek stared at Kai in shock.

Kiss him? Baek thought. Wtf

"What? Why kiss you?"

Silence crawled in with the two boys. The brothers stared at each other in the eye. One confused and one scared.

"Isn't it obvious? I have been trying to tell you this for a while, I love you." Kai said looking down to the ground. " I love you ever since I saw you, but my love has got stronger for you. I didn't love you like a brother anymore, I love you so much more than that. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I couldn't stop imagining you. I know this may sound very weird, but... Do you love me too..?"

The younger brother walked up to his elder brother and slapped him.

"This is so stupid. I love someone else! I love the person who made my baby. I love him so much he could hurt me and I wouldn't give a fuck."