Cheating-7

Smutty! WARNING
3rd POV ~
Baekhyun slowly walked in the hallway.
"Yah! Bacon! Hurry up! Let's go, I don't want lunch to be over..." Chanyeol's voice echoed in the background.
Baekhyun frowned and still continued walking. Chanyeol frowned looking at Baekhyun walking slowly.

Finally Baekhyun reached his classroom. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's lunch and threw onto the ground.
"We won't be eating that right now. We'll be eating something eles." Chanyeol smirked as Baekhyun faced turned red.

What does he mean by this? Baekhyun thought. I didn't agree to this.

Chanyeol smiled and began to unzip his pants.

"AAHHHH!! I AM STILL A VIRGIN YOU KNOW???" Baekhyun screamed making Chan jump.

Chan frown and replied by saying,"Fine, whatever. I'll just give you a surprise ." Chanyeol zips his pants up.
"Oh have you masterbated?" Chanyeol said smiling.
Baekhyun frowned and slowly nodds.
Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's tie and pulls Baekhyun closely to him.
"Then you'll like this." He whispers making the petite boy shiver.

Baekhyun only masterbated when he was stressed, but never out of the blue.

Chanyeol pushes Baek down on the ground hard and began crawling on him. The older boy begins on roughly pulling off Baekhyun's pants making Baek cry out in shock. Baekhyun tries to push away the muscular man but sadly to weak. Chan's desperate hands pull on Baek's boxers. The small pink haired boy squirms as Chanyeol body touches his untouched area.

"Just go with it and this we'll get this over with. Baby" Chanyeol mesmerized Baekhyun as he says Baby. Baekhyun stops his tracks and stares at Chan's beautiful face.

Chanyeol soon continues what he has started and sees Baekhyun's dick. He grabbed Baekhyun's dick and begins licking it. Every licking made Baek shiver. Chan teases Baek by giving little licks. Baekhyun cries for more.

"Hush my babe." Chanyeol says." It will get better."

Finally Chanyeol answers the boy's cries . Chanyeol bobs his head stuffing Baek's whole dick in his mouth. Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's black hair and pulls on tightly messing it up. The petite boy pushes his hip closer to the older boy. Chanyeol continues what he does and adding a lightly caressing Baekhyun's thigh.
Chanyeol flicks his tounge in his mouth. Baekhyun deep breath motivates Chanyeol to continue.

"Oppa." "Chanyeol." "More." The words made Chanyeol wanting more of Baekhyun's sexyness.

The older man continues to sucks Baekhyun dick. His tounge swirled around making Baekhyun whine.

"I-I-I'm about to cum..." Baekhyun finally says under his breath.

Chanyeol continues as Baekhyun tightly grabs Chan's black hair.
Finally Baekhyun explodes his juice into Chanyeol's hungry mouth.
Chanyeol stops and smiles at Baekhyun showing his pearl white teeth.

Yeol moves backwards letting Baekhyun move out of the way.

"Do you like it?" Chanyeol says looking at the petite boy's tired eyes. "Cause now it's my turn."

Bzzz...Bzzz....Bzzz... Baekhyun's phone vibrated in his pants which was laid on the ground.
Baekhyun crawls to his pants to get his phone. But Chanyeol had already grabbed it before he can reach there.

"Luhan?" Chanyeol says showing Baek's phone. Chanyeol presses answer and answers the phone.

"Yo..."
"Umm? BAEKHYUN??? Why are you not here its been like 15 minutes, I thought you went the nurses. I went there and you're are not there. Are you ok?"

Baekhyun tried to grabbed the phone but Yeol held onto the phone tightly.

Chanyeol smiles and says loudly,"Yo Luhan! It's me Chan~~"
"CHANYEOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH BAEKHYUN? YOU BETTER NOT BE CHEATING ON ME!" Luhan yelled out.
"Nah... it's cool. Baek and I are just helping my dad."
"Oh, ok. Well whatever. Where are you guys? I wanna help." Luhan said slowly calmly.

"LUHAN!!" Baekhyun yelled out trying to make Luhan hear him. "HELP ME!!"

Chanyeol gives Baek a dirty look and hung up with his boyfriend.
"Yah!!! Shut up!!! I just gave you a nice and glorious moment! Next time we'll get to the real thing."

Baek's face slowly turn tomato red.

Chanyeol smiled again and said,"OK!Whatever, tomorrow come. We'll get to the real thing. Go eat your lunch with your friends.... see ya!"

Chanyeol walks out of Baekhyun's class with out looking back. Baekhyun feels guilty for doing this with Chanyeol, but sadly he wanted more. Should baekhyun continue?

(A/N: I DID REALLY BAD ON THE SMUTT!!! LOL I AM SOOOOOO SOOORRRRYYYYY!!!!!! I'LL DO BETTER IN THE FUTURE SMUTT!!!!ENJOY!!)